Posted: 3:36 PM
- The University of Kentucky event management staff on Wednesday announced several reminders and changes to game day operations that will go into effect this fall at Commonwealth Stadium.
- While Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis and her stand against issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples gained national attention, her own 2009 marriage license obtained by WKYT reveals it was her fourth marriage.
Posted: 3:09 PM
- The Kentucky High School Athletic Association has handed down sanctions to Bell County and Taylor County High Schools for violations of Bylaw 23 (Limitation of Seasons) resulting from attendance at a preseason football camp the weekend of August 7.
Updated: 1:54 PM
- U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch has condemned the recent fatal shooting of police officers in Illinois and Texas, telling a housing conference in Washington that violence against "all of us, regardless of what uniform any of us wear" must end.
Updated: 1:54 PM
- Authorities say an intensive house-by-house "grid search" for three suspects wanted in the fatal shooting of a northern Illinois police officer has ended, but that the hunt continues.
Posted: 1:41 PM
- Kentucky transportation officials say the state is getting close to finalizing details of a new law that will require some drunken drivers to get ignition interlock devices on their vehicles.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.