Updated: 12:37 AM
- TMZ is reporting former WIldcat John Wall was kicked off an American Airlines flight this week in Las Vegas. This reportedly happened after someone in his crew allegedly threatened another passenger.
Updated: 6:30 PM
- Grimes said she did not anticipate any changes in the race between Matt Bevin and James Comer, who requested the recanvass after he fell 83 votes short of Bevin in the Republican primary for governor.
Updated: 11:41 PM
- As devastation continues to plague the country of Nepal after two massive deadly earthquakes hit two and weeks apart from each other, two Lexington organizations are doing what they can to help.
Updated: 6:31 PM
- An attorney for Eric Conn says they agree the social security administration should not suspend benefits before a hearing and that his client was just as shocked at the action as those who received the letters in the mail.
Posted: 11:20 AM
- As hundreds of clients of an eastern Kentucky attorney at the center of a national disability fraud investigation learn their disability payments have been suspended, here's an interactive look at the number of people in Kentucky receiving disability payments from the federal government.
Posted: 4:51 PM
- An un-named source within the Laurel County school district told WKYT that South Laurel High School was threatened with legal action if they allowed prayer at their graduation this weekend. The school...
Updated: 8:16 PM
- The wheels of a fuel truck crushed a Lexington woman's leg after she was hit riding her bike. 18-months later she is still working towards reclaiming the active life she had before the crash. A story of inspiration and determination.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.