UK Men’s Basketball Practice to be Televised by ESPNU on Sunday
Updated: 2:59 PM
- Fans will get a two-hour look at 2015-16 Cats as the team goes through drills, scrimmages.
Community raises money for family of teen fighting of his life after crash
- Aaron Williams, 16, has a long road to recovery after he was seriously injured in a crash. Members of the community are helping the best way they can.
Disney raises prices on Walt Disney World passes
Posted: 7:52 AM
- Walt Disney World has revamped its annual and season pass system, raising their prices and making changes.
'Breaking Cardinal Rules' hits top of Amazon bestseller lists
Updated: 10:28 AM
- The tell-all book claiming that a former University of Louisville staffer hired escorts for players and recruits is topping charts.
Lexington firefighters: More smoke detectors needed
- Lexington firefighters are spending Fire Prevention Week stressing the importance of working smoke detectors. Fire Prevention Week is October 4-10.
Micah Harris' Forecast: Warmer & drier conditions for this week
Posted: 5:06 AM
- Much better weather slides in here this week, so expect warm & dry weather most of your work week.
Zip line popularity soars along with injuries, study finds
Posted: 6:32 AM
- A new study says zip line injuries are soaring, as the activity grows in popularity.
Former inmate sues Boyle County jail over injuries
Posted: 6:08 AM
- A former inmate at the Boyle County Detention Center has filed a lawsuit, saying he received "significant bodily injuries" while being detained at the jail.
Law firm labeled hate group leading Kim Davis' crusade
- Liberty Counsel, the law firm that revealed Kentucky clerk Kim Davis' secret meeting with the pope, has been accused by advocacy groups of peddling misrepresentations before.
Versailles to consider drafting LGBT Fairness ordinance
Updated: 6:26 AM
- Versailles might be the next central Kentucky city to consider an ordinance prohibiting discrimination in housing, employment and public accommodations based on sexual orientation or gender identity
How to prepare for Mars? NASA consults Navy sub force
Posted: 5:59 AM
- As NASA contemplates a manned voyage to Mars and the effects that missions deeper into space could have on astronauts, it's tapping research from another outfit with experience sending people to the deep: the U.S. Navy submarine force.
WATCH | UK football head coach Mark Stoops post-game news conference
- University of Kentucky football head coach Mark Stoops has scheduled a post-game news conference.
Football field in Floyd County vandalized
- Staff at an eastern Kentucky high school are trying to figure out who vandalized their football field this weekend.
Police: Three suspects assault customer and rob Pike County store
- State police in eastern Kentucky are investigating a robbery, that left a man injured.
Food donations needed at Winchester homeless shelter
- While it's not the winter just yet, area homeless shelters are bracing for their busiest months now before their supplies run out.
South Carolina hit hard by driving rains and flooding
- Officials with the South Carolina capital city of Columbia say many residents are without drinking water because of water main breaks from the flooding.
Search crews from Louisiana plan to search lake for missing boater in Laurel County
- Search crews in Louisiana say they plan to return to Kentucky, soon, to continue searching for a man who went missing more three years ago.
Shots fired in Laurel County business
- The Laurel County Sheriff's Office is investigating after someone fired shots into a local business.
More WKYT Top Stories