Lexington Police arrest two, search for three after park chase
Updated: 8:35 AM
- Lexington Police are looking for three juveniles after a traffic stop early Thursday morning.
Feedback sought on education initiative in Ky.
Updated: 7:30 AM
- Kentucky's Department of Education is asking for feedback on efforts by schools to prepare students for college or the workplace.
Toddler found wandering alone on busy Laurel County Road
- Investigators say the child was in the care of her mother's boyfriend and the boyfriend's brother.
GOP: Lerner emails show bias against conservatives
Updated: 7:30 AM
- Newly released emails show a former IRS official at the center of the agency's tea party controversy calling right-wing Republicans "crazies" and more.
Police searching for bank robbers in Spencer County
- Police have released surveillance pictures showing a robbery at a Kentucky bank.
Laurel County robbery suspect turns himself in
- A man investigators say robbed his own brother, at a gas station, has been arrested.
Woman killed in Casey County crash
- The crash happened late Wednesday afternoon on Highway 906, near Liberty.
Lexington Police arrest suspect in two morning robberies
- On Wednesday afternoon, Lexington Police arrested a man suspected in two early morning robberies.
Social worker accused of using child as bargaining chip to buy drugs
- A social worker is behind bars Wednesday after police say he used a child as a bargaining chip to buy prescription drugs from the child's parent.
Man on FBI's Most Wanted list in custody
- A man on the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list in connection with a 2008 rape and homicide has been captured and brought to Louisiana, where the crime took place.
WKYT Investigates: the 911 disconnect, Lexington center losing funds
Updated: 8:33 AM
- Lately, 911 centers across the state have been dealing with their own emergency. "A lot of 911 centers in Kentucky are facing financial difficulties," said Director of Fayette County's E-911 Center Robert Stack.
Bluegrass Poll: Economy and jobs worry Kentuckians most
- While the latest WKYT Herald-Leader Bluegrass Poll found Kentuckians divided over the U.S. Senate race and gay marriage, it found there is one thing most Kentuckians agree on.
Police arrest 18 in Laurel County drug roundup
- State police say a nearly year-long drug investigation has led to 18 arrests in Laurel County.
Neighbors fed up after fourth shooting in Lexington neighborhood
- Lexington Police are searching for the gunman behind a shooting that happened early Wednesday morning.
Car break-ins reported in Lexington neighborhood
- We're tracking a crime alert in a Lexington neighborhood.
GOP-led House approves lawsuit against Obama
- A sharply divided House has approved a Republican plan to file an election-season federal lawsuit against President Barack Obama. The suit will contend that Obama has exceeded his constitutional powers in the way he has enforced the 2010 health care law. The vote was 225 to 201.
More WKYT Top Stories