Trick-or-Treat times set for cities across Kentucky
- We called around to many cities of central and eastern Kentucky to get trick-or-treat dates and times.
Former UK football player considered 'Wildcat tough' after fall
- We're hearing from the family of a former UK football player who continues to recover after falling 35 feet while at Commonwealth Stadium.
Cheesecake Factory opens Tuesday in Lexington
- Many people have wanted it in Lexington for a long time and the wait is almost over.
Win a car for Christmas at Fayette Mall
- It could be the ultimate Christmas present for one lucky person.
Judge denies death row inmate's request to overturn sentence
Updated: 4:36 AM
- A judge has denied a Kentucky death row inmate's request, to overturn his sentence.
Georgetown man loses battle to save house
- A man's battle to save a condemned house is over. After a ten-year dispute with the city of Georgetown, the house Stephen Price owns is scheduled to be demolished next week.
Meeting held on Ebola virus in Lexington
- They want to be prepared, just in case.
Portion of highway will honor fallen officers in Woodford County
- A Versailles road will soon have a new sign, one honoring three officers who gave their lives in the line of duty while working in Woodford County.
Natural gas leak near University of Kentucky campus
- A natural gas leak caused some tense moments on the University of Kentucky Campus.
Boyle County Schools to offer online lessons during snow days
- Under a new state pilot program, Boyle County students will continue their lessons from home during snow days.
CDC officer discusses Ebola at University of Kentucky
- A Centers for Disease Control officer, who just returned from West Africa, talked about his experiences on Thursday in Lexington.
Frankfort Police respond to two armed robberies in 12 hours
- Frankfort Police are searching for a suspect after a Thursday robbery.
Lexington man shares breast cancer survival story
- October is the month we pay particular attention to breast cancer, and it's the perfect time to shed light on something that is often overlooked, male breast cancer. This year nearly 2400 new cases will be detected. One Lexington man is sharing his story in this month's Talk Pink in hopes of sending a loud message to other men.
Bluegrass Sports Commission introduces new leader for organization
- The Bluegrass Sports Commission (BSC) today announced Brian Miller as its new President and Chief Executive Officer.
Renderings released for new $47 million hospital facility
- On Thursday, leaders of the Shriner's Hospitals for Children held a luncheon kick off to continue raising money for a $47 million facility.
Fragile daycare opens in Lexington for children with medical condition
- A fragile day-care opened up a newer facility in Lexington. "The Kidz Club" offers a day-care service to children who have a medical condition.
More WKYT Top Stories