Pulaski Co. inmates charged in crackdown on crime behind bars
Updated: 6:07 PM
- The jailer says the inmates are facing charges following an investigation by the staff there, the county attorney, and others.
Your vote could help a survivor take to the track at the Ky Oaks
Updated: 6:31 PM
- The words breast cancer are something no one wants to hear. If diagnosed though, being called a survivor is a huge honor. In the February Talk Pink, how you can help some of our former Talk Pink survivors win a chance take part in one of Kentucky's most special events, the Kentucky Oaks Survivor's Parade.
Man sentenced to 10 years for causing deadly Madison Co. crash
Posted: 1:31 PM
- A Madison County Circuit Court judge followed the Commonwealth's recommendation on Friday morning, sentencing Bryan Mangan to 10 years in prison for causing a series of crashes on I-75 that led to the death of two people.
Early March warm-up surges into Kentucky
Updated: 1:51 PM
- The final days of a brutal February are about to wrap-up. As we enter our final hours of the month we will see more cold and a chance of a wintry mix. The mix will be focused more on the early morning hours of Sunday.
Estill woman enters Alford plea to charges she starved, abused three kids
Updated: 6:08 PM
- An Estill County woman entered an Alford plea Friday to criminal abuse charges filed against her last year for starving her three adopted children.
Former Bengals fullback pleads guilty to road rage incident
Updated: 6:32 PM
- As part of his plea agreement Friday, Charles pleaded guilty to one year, with a diversion period of two years. His attorney told WKYT he's essentially on probation for two years.
Man taken to hospital with gunshot wound, Lexington police investigate
Updated: 7:16 AM
- A man showed up at the University of Kentucky Chandler Hospital with a gunshot wound on Friday morning.
Texas drunk driving suspect's T-shirt reads 'Warning: I Do Dumb Things'
Updated: 4:26 PM
- The T-shirt a Texas man wore in his mug shot for a drunk driving arrest is creating buzz on social media.
Georgetown public works crews nearly done with snow removal
Updated: 6:32 PM
- City of Georgetown public works crews have worked 14 days without a day off to clean roads of snow and ice; all that's left are a few mounds of ice along Broadway and Main Street
Police: 7 fatally shot, gunman dead in southeastern Missouri
Updated: 10:33 AM
- Highway Patrol says 8 people dead, including the gunman, in shootings in southeastern Missouri.
Lexington police obtain arrest warrants for suspects in home invasion
Posted: 10:31 AM
- Police on Friday said they have obtained arrest warrants for two suspects in a January home invasion.
House OKs income tax checkoff to support cancer research
Updated: 3:29 PM
- The Kentucky House has passed a bill aimed at helping young cancer patients by allowing taxpayers to contribute portions of their state income tax refunds to support research.
Arkansas puts its streak on line against Kentucky streak
42 mins ago
- Eighteenth-ranked Arkansas will put its seven-game winning streak on the line against a Kentucky team that has won 28 games in a row to open the season.
Danville hospital first to get cleaning robot
Updated: 6:08 PM
- A cleaning robot was unveiled Friday at Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center in Danville.
Armed suspects sought after Rockcaslte County robbery
Updated: 10:45 AM
- Police are searching for two suspects after a robbery at a local business.
Wildcats TV releases "Uptown Dunk" video before Saturday's game
Updated: 12:24 PM
- Watch the "Uptown Dunk" video that was released by Kentucky Wildcats TV.
More WKYT Top Stories