Police: One person killed in crash in Lincoln County
- Kentucky State Police have confirmed one person is dead, after a crash in Lincoln County, Wednesday night.
Coroner identifies two killed in three-vehicle crash on Bryan Station Road
- Two people died Wednesday afternoon in a three-vehicle crash on Bryan Station Road, according to the Fayette County Coroner's office.
Cincinnati officer who fatally shot driver in traffic stop is indicted on murder charge
- Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said the fatal shooting of Samuel DuBose was the "most asinine" act he's ever seen an officer commit. He said he's reviewed police shootings 100 times and this was without question murder.
Vermont senator Bernie Sanders rallies supporters through the Internet
- A presidential candidate used the internet to rally his supporters across the country, on Wednesday.
Two arrested in 2014 Lexington murder; third suspect sought
- Lexington police have charged two people in connection with a 2014 murder and are searching for a third suspect.
Puppy found emaciated, Animal Control looking for owner
- Donations are also being acceptedwww.adoptapet.com/jcacc
Ford F-150 gets mixed crash test results
- Ford's aluminum-sided F-150 pickup saw mixed results in new crash tests.
US official: Debris in photo belongs to Boeing 777
- A U.S. official says air safety investigators have a "high degree of confidence" that a photo of aircraft debris found in the Indian Ocean is of a wing component unique to the Boeing 777, the same model as the Malaysia Airlines plane that disappeared last year.
Dogs seized following Boyle arrest causing crowding at animal shelters
- The housing of 18 dogs seized after two separate incidents involving the same dog owner have local shelters trying to find foster homes for other adoptable dogs.
Lexington Probation and Parole office set to move, neighbors unhappy with new location
- The Department of Corrections is set to move the Lexington Probation and Parole office from its downtown location, to a location near the Palomar Center.
WKYT Investigates | Police receive prostitution complaints, make few arrests near a Kentucky Welcome Center
- Police say it is common for them to receive reports and complaints about prostitution along the exits in Southern Kentucky, but they rarely make any arrests.
Fayette County grand jury indicts one of three arrested in connection to pizza driver death
- A grand jury has failed to indict two of the three people charged in the death of a Lexington pizza delivery driver.
Woman killed in flooding that caused massive Trigg Co. sinkhole
- A woman's body has been recovered from a massive sinkhole in Trigg County.
Firefighters extinguish blaze at FedEx warehouse on Buck Lane
- Dozens of Lexington firefighters battled a blaze Wednesday at a FedEx warehouse on Buck Lane.
Hundreds of runners expected for annual race to honor memory of Russell woman
- The 4th annual "Run With All Your Hart" will be Saturday in Russell County in memory of Sarah Roberts Hart, who was murdered during an early morning jog in June 2012.
Judge rejects claim that bourbon was falsely advertised
- A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit that accused Maker's Mark distillery of false advertising for promoting its bourbon as handmade.
Chris Bailey's Forecast | Strong storms lead to better weather
- A strong cold front will bring some big changes our way over the next few days.
Roof collapse damages Lexington church
- The fire department is investigating after the roof of a Lexington church collapsed on Wednesday.
More WKYT Top Stories