One dead, two injured in boating accident on Laurel Lake
- Dispatchers in Laurel County say crews are working a deadly accident on Laurel Lake.
Perry Co. shooting victim dies at hospital
- Police are searching for a man accused of shooting another man in the face in Perry County.
VIDEO: Pike Central player faces assault charge after ejection from baseball game
- Brad Elkins, 18, faces a second degree assault charge after a criminal complaint was filed following the Lawrence County-Pike Central game Tuesday night.
Franklin prosecutor: Two suspects plead guilty in bourbon thefts
- Two people have pleaded guilty for the roles they played in a large-scale theft of roughly $100,000 worth of bourbon.
Officials: Tornadoes destroy dozens of homes in Oklahoma
- Tornadoes raked the southern Plains Wednesday, overturning cars on an Oklahoma City interstate and destroying dozens of homes.
Crash sends Bath County man to hospital
- A crash on interstate 64 in Bath county, sent one man to the hospital Wednesday afternoon.
Officers gather in Lexington to honor police killed in line of duty
- Lexington police officers gathered Wednesday night, to honor all officers killed in the line of duty.
Fire damages home in Lexington
- We're tracking the investigation into a fire, that damaged a Lexington home Wednesday night.
Corbin Mother wants headstone for son killed five years ago
- Matt Jackson was killed overseas five years ago. His burial plot in Corbin still has no headstone.
Chris Bailey's Forecast | Temperatures start to sizzle
- Thermometer readings continue to warm through the weekend. That could put some areas into the upper 80s.
Knox Co. inmate back in custody after escaping from work release
- An inmate that walked away from work release has been put back behind bars.
Jeni's traces listeria to ice cream pint-filling machine
- Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams says it has traced the source of listeria in its Ohio production facility to a pint-filling machine.
Kentucky Sports Radio's GOP debate got intense at times
- It is being called the nation's nastiest campaign of 2015 and this morning, the Republican race for Kentucky governor lived up to its billing.
INTERACTIVE | County-by-county look at whether people vote
- Depending on the county you live in, the percentage of people who turn up to vote can vary from just one of every three registered voters to a high of two out of every three.
Winchester, Lexington Police increase female recruiting efforts
- Police in Central Kentucky are finding ways to increase the numbers of female officers in their ranks.
Makayla Epps suspended from UK Hoops
- Kentucky guard Makayla Epps has been suspended from team activities, coach Matthew Mitchell announced on Wednesday.
Mother killed in Nicholas County crash
- A young wife and mother died Wednesday in a crash on US-68 on the Nicholas County Bourbon County line. State police say Glenda Crump, 22, of Carlisle died in the crash.
Man charged with taking bone after finding human remains waives preliminary hearing
- A man police charged with taking a bone from human remains he found in Rockcastle County had a court appearance Wednesday morning.
More WKYT Top Stories