Richie Farmer hire found guilty of ethics violation
- A woman linked with former state Agriculture Commissioner Richie Farmer has been found guilty of an ethics code violation for falsifying timesheets.
EKU Police investigating sexual assault report on campus
- A woman says she was walking on campus when a man sexually assaulted her.
Boy, 17, killed in Boyle County crash
- Boyle County deputies are investigating a crash that killed one teenager and injured another. Police say Daniel Neal, 17, was a a passenger in a car and was killed. Relative say Neal's 17 year old girlfriend was hurt but was treated and released from a hospital.
Lexington police: Mom bought marijuana for daughter and teen
- Police say a Lexington woman bought marijuana for her daughter and another teenager.
Officer's act of kindness helps shoplifter out of difficult situation
- "There's a human behind the badge," Officer Jason Roby said.
Driver arrested after crashing into Pulaski County gas pump
- A woman is charged after police say she crashed into a gas pump, causing a fire.
Winter snowfall now running above average
- Last week's snowfall pushed our seasonal total to just above average. With the potential for more light snow this weekend, we could see those totals go even higher.
Fayette County redistricting plans posted for elementary and middle schools
- The committee working on redrawing school lines in Fayette County has posted drafts for where the new elementary and middle school lines may fall.
Former GOP nominee Romney will not run for president in '16
- Three weeks after unexpectedly saying he was considering a third campaign for the White House, the former Massachusetts governor told members of his staff during a Friday conference call that he is out of race.
Lexington Police: Man dragged deputy on the side of a car
- A man is behind bars Friday after Lexington police say he dragged an officer on the side of his car after a pursuit.
Clark County preschool teacher charged with child abuse
- She teaches preschool students in Clark County and now police have charged a woman with abusing her own child.
Hip-hop mogul Suge Knight charged with murder
- Death Row Records founder Marion "Suge" Knight has been charged with murder and was being held on $2 million bail, CBS Los Angeles reports.
Measles rare in Fayette County but still a threat
- Measles remains a threat for states and shines a glaring spotlight on the effects of the anti-vaccine movement.
Georgia couple with ties to Mingo County murdered after answering Craigslist ad
- The man who posted that Craigslist ad, 28-year-old Ronnie Town, was arrested by Georgia authorities. He is currently facing murder and robbery charges.
WKYT Investigates: 911 callers waiting longer for help in Lexington
- WKYT’s investigation into Lexington's 911 center revealed it's taking longer for callers to get help and the city is spending tens of thousands of taxpayer dollars to keep up with a huge increase in calls.
Lexington gas station burglar caught on camera
- Lexington police are looking for a burglary suspect Friday morning.
More WKYT Top Stories