Notre Dame eyes history with shot at beating Kentucky
- If there's one school unafraid to take on Kentucky, it's Notre Dame.
11-year-old Georgetown boy becomes Internet dancing star
- Peyton “Peanut” Henderson is 11-years-old, in sixth grade at Royal Spring Middle School in Georgetown, Kentucky.
How to watch the 2015 NCAA Tournament Games
Updated: 7:07 AM
- Here's where to watch the 2015 NCAA Tournament games.
Plan calls for pipeline to carry natural gas liquids in Kentucky
Posted: 9:28 AM
- A proposal to "repurpose" a natural gas pipeline that runs through 18 counties in Kentucky is drawing some concerns.
UK dunking windshield wiper goes viral
- Members of the Big Blue Nation are some of the most rabid college basketball fans in the country. For the Sommer family from Berea, they found a unique way to display their wildcat pride on their van's rear window wiper.
UK fans ready for Saturday's game against Notre Dame
- By this time on Saturday, we will know if Kentucky will be headed to the Final Four.
Very cold start to the weekend
Posted: 5:44 AM
- While it is officially the spring it feels more like winter this morning.
Runner to race in memory of wife killed by drunk driver
- "I run for her everyday," Scott Menzies said. "And I miss her everyday."
Former Wildcat enjoys watching UK's historic run
- He played for a legend. Now, one former Wildcat and Cleveland native is watching the current Cats make history.
Firefighters on scene of a boiler fire on UK's campus
- Firefighters are on the scene of a boiler fire on UK's campus.
Former Ky. Music Hall of Fame director arrested for theft
- The former director of the Kentucky Music Hall of Fame is in jail, accused of stealing thousands of dollars from three groups he was supposed to be helping.
Two die in western Kentucky house fire
- A coroner says two people have died in a western Kentucky house fire.
Willie Nelson to launch Willie's Reserve, his own brand of weed
- American country singer Willie Nelson recently announced he will feature his own brand of weed, Willie’s Reserve, in states where it is legal.
Amanda Knox 'relieved and grateful' after court saga ends
- Amanda Knox says she's "tremendously relieved and grateful" that Italy's highest court overturned her murder conviction in the slaying of her roommate.
Lexington man arrested after using large rock in attempted robbery
- A man who tried to rob a grocery store customer, using a large rock, is now behind bars.
Thousands of dollars in narcotics stolen from Corbin pharmacy
- Police are searching for the people caught on surveillance video breaking into a Corbin pharmacy and stealing thousands of dollars worth of pills.
Judge grants bond to woman ahead of sentencing
- A woman who admitted to playing a role in a Scott county murder case will get out of jail.
Photos | #BBN responds to Big Dance trash talk
- The Cats are shutting down the competition on the court and online.
More WKYT Top Stories