Friends honor six people killed in Wayne Co. crash
Updated: 9:06 AM
- Kentucky State Police say six people, four of them children, have been killed in a crash near Monticello.
80 degrees or higher expected all week
Posted: 5:07 PM
- The warming process continues throughout the entire area. While we were certainly warm on Sunday, it could get even warmer this week.
Strangers unite to help Madison County car lot owner
Updated: 6:53 PM
- Last week, a hailstorm damaged every car on Luke Linville's lot. Now, he's getting help from hundreds of miles away.
Stolen car crashes following brief police pursuit
Posted: 1:45 PM
- A car was stolen late Friday night. The owner reported that his car was stolen early Saturday morning.
Car hit by train in Lincoln County, nobody injured
Posted: 4:08 PM
- The Lincoln Sheriff's Office says a woman has been arrested after her vehicle got hit by a train.
Lexingon man accused of abusing sons
Posted: 3:59 PM
- A Lexington man faces charges after police say he intentionally abused his two, three-month-old sons.
Flood damage still causing headaches in Clark County
Updated: 6:53 PM
- President Obama signed a Kentucky Disaster Declaration on Saturday to provide federal aid to several Kentucky counties affected by severe weather from April 2nd to the 17th.
Police investigate fatal shooting near Kentucky Derby
Updated: 1:48 PM
- Louisville police are investigating a fatal shooting that took place near the Kentucky Derby.
Rowan County man arrested for indecent exposure
Updated: 4:40 PM
- Wendill White was arrested Saturday night in Rowan County on several charges.
Nigeria: Freed women and girls get food, medical care
Posted: 11:18 AM
- A Nigerian official says that hundreds of girls and women, many bewildered and traumatized, are being registered, fed and given medical care in their first day out of Nigeria's war zone.
Magnitude-3.9 quake shakes buildings across Los Angeles
Posted: 9:32 AM
- A small earthquake has rattled the greater Los Angeles area, shaking buildings and waking residents. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
Colonel Sanders statue in works for Corbin park
Updated: 9:45 AM
- A statue of Colonel Harland Sanders is scheduled to be unveiled later this year in the town where he developed Kentucky Fried Chicken.
In Congress, income inequality comes with breakfast, lunch
Updated: 9:46 AM
- Income inequality is more than a political sound bite to workers in the Capitol.
State Police: Two adults, four children killed in Wayne County crash
- The crash happened around 6 p.m. Friday on Highway 90, near Monticello.
Rescuers find 3 quake survivors in Nepal
Updated: 7:47 AM
- An official says rescuers have found three survivors in a mountainous village in Nepal, several days since the earthquake.
American Pharoah wins 141st Kentucky Derby
- American Pharoah crosses finish line first in 141st Kentucky Derby.
Community holds benefit auction for injured Richmond firefighter
- Campbell dedicated his life to helping others as a firefighter, now dependent on others ... the community is making sure that both Campbell and his family are taken care of.
Man arrested, child injured in Adair County crash
- A man has been arrested after a rollover crash in Adair County that sent a child to the hospital.
More WKYT Top Stories