Brain cancer families' iPhone app helps others
- Teresa Mason died last January from brain cancer. But her family helped her leave a legacy that will live on for years.
Lexington neighborhood on lookout for Peeping Tom
- Folks living in Lexington's largest subdivision are warning each other about a Peeping Tom.
UK professor accused of having child porn on work computer
- The FBI and UK police are investigating a professor who is accused of having child porn on his work computer.
Three arrested in Williamsburg home invasion
- Police say two of three suspects "too intoxicated" to be taken to jail, but all three are now in custody.
More burglaries reported in Bourbon County
- A week ago, two homes were burglarized in the Southern Hills subdivision in Paris. Thursday, three more burglaries were reported.
Whole Foods Market moving to new Summit development in Lexington
- According to the Herald-Leader, Whole Foods Market will open a store in the Summit Development, at the corner of Nicholasville Rd. And Man O' War Boulevard.
Laurel Co. man pleads guilty in DUI case
- A man admitted in court Thursday morning that he was driving drunk when he hit and killed a tow truck driver nearly two years ago.
Slowly warming up into the weekend
- Temps continue to rise through the start of the weekend.
Woman flown to UK hospital after crash in Clark Co.
- A central Kentucky woman had to be flown to the University of Kentucky hospital after a crash this afternoon.
US Airways to begin service from Philladelphia to Lexington
- US Airways announces the addition of a new service from Philadelphia to Blue Grass Airport in Lexington.
UK lifts flu visitation restrictions
- Flu visitation restrictions have officially been lifted at the University of Kentucky hospital.
Lawrenceburg fire destroyed home
- People living in a Lawrenceburg neighborhood are crediting quick acting firefighters with saving their homes from a fire that destroyed one home.
Ky. lawmaker proposes bill to allow alcohol on boats
Right now, it's illegal in Kentucky for anyone on a boat to consume alcohol while out on a river or lake. But Democratic Senator Perry Clark, of Louisville, wants to change that.
Louisville teen wants murder charge erased from record
- Joshua Young was once accused of beating to death his stepbrother, Trey Zwicker. He was found 'not guilty,' now he wants the charges erased.
Ky police giving drug test kits to parents
- A southwestern Kentucky police department is giving free drug testing kits to parents who suspect their children may be using illegal drugs.
Jail employee charged with stealing inmates' IDs
- A one-time deputy at a northeastern Kentucky jail has been charged with stealing the identities of inmates at the facility.
More WKYT Top Stories