Trick-or-Treat times set for cities across Kentucky
Updated: 11:42 AM
- We called around to many cities of central and eastern Kentucky to get trick-or-treat dates and times.
WKYT Investigates: Small town addiction, Cynthiana hospital sees drastic increase in heroin overdoses
Updated: 6:22 PM
- "They don't realize how close they were to being dead," explained Christina Buckler. Recently Harrison Memorial Hospital, which sits in the small town of Cynthiana, has seen a dramatic increase in the number of patients being brought in by ambulance, or dropped off at the back door suffering from a heroin overdose.
Police search for shoplifting suspects in Laurel County
Posted: 10:23 PM
- The Laurel County Sheriff's Office says the men were involved in a shoplifting at the Walmart in Corbin Sunday night.
Deputies looking for attempted break-in suspect in Laurel County
Posted: 10:13 PM
- Deputies in Laurel County are trying to track down an armed man accused of trying to break into a woman's apartment.
CDC releases revised Ebola gear guidelines
Posted: 8:37 PM
- Health officials have released new guidelines for how health workers should gear up to treat Ebola patients.
Lexington Fire Department's hazmat training includes Ebola simulation
Updated: 6:17 PM
- The Lexington Fire Department is making sure it's ready should firefighters ever have to respond to a possible case of Ebola.
Police: Shelbyville man says he was forced to commit burglary
Updated: 6:11 PM
- Police in Frankfort say a man called them over the weekend saying he'd been forced to commit a crime against his will.
Midweek chill looks on track
Updated: 10:29 PM
- Any showers that develop will disappear from radar during the overnight hours.
Cats need to re-gain confidence if they expect to challenge #1 MSU
Updated: 2:33 PM
- Mark Stoops didn't have to wait two more weeks for Halloween to cue up a horror movie. He simply called up the video of his team's blowout loss at LSU. Funny thing, though - It wasn't quite as bad as it looked.
And that's, funny "strange," not funny "ha ha."
Kentucky lottery adds new game
Updated: 4:39 PM
- An exciting addition to the Kentucky Lottery!
Officials check on sex offenders in Anderson, Mercer, Scott & Woodford counties
Updated: 6:03 PM
- A dozen law enforcement agencies in four counties checked on registered sex offenders Monday morning.
Gunman points weapon at customer in Lexington robbery
Updated: 10:22 AM
- Lexington police are investigating an armed robbery early Monday.
It happened at the Speedway on Elkhorn Drive near Interstate 75 at around 2:45 a.m.
Killer's genetic profile found in Boone Co. murder case
Updated: 6:11 PM
- The Boone County Sheriff's Office say they're learning new details about a murder case out of Boone County.
Police: Georgetown child kidnapped during father's drug deal
Updated: 12:47 PM
- Lexington police say a Georgetown boy was kidnapped Saturday morning after his father took him to a drug deal.
Toyota adds 247K vehicles to air bag recall tally
Updated: 2:28 PM
- U.S. safety regulators are warning owners of more than 4.7 million vehicles that have been recalled for air bag problems to get them repaired immediately.
McConnell, Grimes campaign in opposite ends of state
Updated: 11:47 AM
- The candidates in Kentucky's U.S. Senate race are trying to appeal to voters in separate parts of the state.
More WKYT Top Stories