Scott Co. home near Fayette Co. line destroyed after overnight fire
Updated: 5:19 AM
- The Scott County Fire Department tells WKYT that no one was injured after a fire at a vacant home on Thursday morning.
Cincinnati officer who fatally shot driver in traffic stop is indicted on murder charge
- Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said the fatal shooting of Samuel DuBose was the "most asinine" act he's ever seen an officer commit. He said he's reviewed police shootings 100 times and this was without question murder.
8-month-old baby found safe after carjacking in Scott County
- Georgetown police confirm baby is safe after police chase.
Police: One person killed in crash in Lincoln County
- Kentucky State Police have confirmed one person is dead, after a crash in Lincoln County, Wednesday night.
Food stamps being used at more farmers' markets
Posted: 5:34 AM
- Kentucky Agriculture Commissioner James Comer says food stamp benefits can be used at an increasing number of farmers' markets in the state.
Online tour allows visitors to see Murray State from home
Posted: 5:26 AM
- Prospective Murray State students, parents and alumni who want to take a look at campus are now able to do so without leaving home.
Revolutionary War re-enactment planned at Ky. state park
Posted: 5:32 AM
- Blue Licks Battlefield State Resort Park is hosting an annual re-enactment of a Revolutionary War battle next month.
Coroner identifies two killed in three-vehicle crash on Bryan Station Road
- Two people died Wednesday afternoon in a three-vehicle crash on Bryan Station Road, according to the Fayette County Coroner's office.
Vermont senator Bernie Sanders rallies supporters through the Internet
- A presidential candidate used the internet to rally his supporters across the country, on Wednesday.
Two arrested in 2014 Lexington murder; third suspect sought
- Lexington police have charged two people in connection with a 2014 murder and are searching for a third suspect.
Puppy found emaciated, Animal Control looking for owner
- Donations are also being acceptedwww.adoptapet.com/jcacc
Ford F-150 gets mixed crash test results
- Ford's aluminum-sided F-150 pickup saw mixed results in new crash tests.
US official: Debris in photo belongs to Boeing 777
- A U.S. official says air safety investigators have a "high degree of confidence" that a photo of aircraft debris found in the Indian Ocean is of a wing component unique to the Boeing 777, the same model as the Malaysia Airlines plane that disappeared last year.
Dogs seized following Boyle arrest causing crowding at animal shelters
- The housing of 18 dogs seized after two separate incidents involving the same dog owner have local shelters trying to find foster homes for other adoptable dogs.
Lexington Probation and Parole office set to move, neighbors unhappy with new location
- The Department of Corrections is set to move the Lexington Probation and Parole office from its downtown location, to a location near the Palomar Center.
WKYT Investigates | Police receive prostitution complaints, make few arrests near a Kentucky Welcome Center
- Police say it is common for them to receive reports and complaints about prostitution along the exits in Southern Kentucky, but they rarely make any arrests.
Fayette County grand jury indicts one of three arrested in connection to pizza driver death
- A grand jury has failed to indict two of the three people charged in the death of a Lexington pizza delivery driver.
Woman killed in flooding that caused massive Trigg Co. sinkhole
- A woman's body has been recovered from a massive sinkhole in Trigg County.
More WKYT Top Stories