Reward issued in Richmond double murder case
Updated: 6:20 PM
- Richmond Police are offering a $5,000 reward in the hopes of getting new information to solve a double murder case.
Lexington golf course goes pink to help find a cure
Updated: 6:18 PM
- One Lexington golf course went pink Monday in an effort to help in the fight against breast cancer.
Trump to consider suing after NBC ends business dealings
Posted: 4:53 PM
- Donald Trump says he'll consider suing after NBC announced it was ending its business relationship with the Republican presidential candidate over comments he made about immigrants during his campaign kickoff.
UK's John Calipari on Confederate flag: 'Take it down'
Posted: 4:16 PM
- Kentucky basketball coach John Calipari on Monday said he thinks Confederate flags should be taken down.
Lexington to review its domestic partner benefits in light of Supreme Court decision
Posted: 4:45 PM
- The University of Kentucky, which has 128 employees enrolled in its domestic partner benefits program, also will review its policy, a spokeswoman said.
Lexington mother accused of abandoning infant in car
Updated: 6:19 PM
- A Lexington woman was arrested Sunday morning after police say they found her passed out in a stolen car, while her infant was left alone in her own SUV.
Lexington woman drowns near Myrtle Beach
Updated: 6:18 PM
- A Lexington woman drowned near Myrtle Beach Sunday.
Hundreds turn out to honor KSP Trooper Eric Chrisman
Updated: 6:24 PM
- Hundreds of law enforcement officers joined friends and family to honor a Kentucky State Police Trooper who died in the line of duty.
Justices uphold use of drug implicated in botched executions
Updated: 6:18 PM
- The Supreme Court has upheld the use of a controversial drug that has been implicated in several botched executions.
Gay marriage ruling faces political test in Kentucky
Posted: 2:25 PM
- The political fallout of the U.S. Supreme Court's decision to legalize gay marriage will get its first test in Kentucky, one of the few conservative states where Democrats still control state government.
Louisiana issues marriage licenses to same-sex couples
Updated: 2:02 PM
- Louisiana officials have begun issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples.
Dick Gabriel | Jazz radio voice excited by addition of Lyles
Updated: 12:10 PM
- The Utah Jazz may have surprised some fans by drafting Trey Lyles; they delighted their own radio play-by-play man.
Lexington detectives want help in identifying two men
Posted: 11:00 AM
- Lexington Police investigators say they need the help of the public to identify two men.
After outpouring of donations, Lexington Humane Society gets new A/C
Updated: 6:17 PM
- When the summer heats up again, dogs at the Lexington Humane Society will be able to stay cool. On Monday, the organization had a new air conditioning unit installed days after the one for their dog room stopped working.
Community remembers fallen trooper from Anderson County
- Hundreds of people gathered at an Anderson County church on Sunday to say goodbye to a fallen Kentucky State Police trooper.
Forest Service reminds visitors fireworks prohibited in national forests
Updated: 11:41 AM
- With the Fourth of July holiday coming up this weekend, Daniel Boone National Forest officials are reminding visitors that all fireworks are banned on national forest lands.
Police: 1 killed, 1 injured in western Ky. home invasion
Posted: 11:37 AM
- Kentucky State Police say they are investigating a home invasion in western Kentucky in which a 79-year-old Mennonite man was killed and his wife injured.
McConnell touts new trade deal in speech
Posted: 11:34 AM
- Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is predicting the U.S. would register trade surpluses with countries lining up for the next global trade deal.
More WKYT Top Stories