Disability checks stopped for clients of Ky. attorney targeted in fraud investigation
Updated: 12:48 PM
- Hundreds of clients of the eastern Kentucky attorney who is at the center of a national disability fraud investigation are learning their disability payments have been suspended.
104,000 taxpayers have personal info stolen from IRS website
Updated: 5:24 AM
- The IRS says a breach on its website was part of an elaborate scheme to claim fraudulent tax refunds.
Suspect in bicyclist’s death faced deportation for 2012 DUI charge
- WKYT has learned Odilon Paz-Salvador, the suspect in a bicyclist's death, faced deportation for a 2012 DUI charge.
Chris Bailey's Forecast | Scattered severe storms possible
1 mins ago
- Another line of big boomers will work across the region this evening. Some of the storms could be severe.
Woman faces judge after thousands go missing from Madison County agency
6 mins ago
- A judge entered a not guilty plea for former Madison County EMA/CSEPP finance officer Tamara Phelps and set a preliminary hearing date at her arraignment Wednesday morning.
Aaron Harrison looks forward to next chapter, being an individual
Posted: 12:43 PM
- Harrison working to improve his draft stock
Wisconsin boy discovers naked couple in grandmother's basement
Posted: 12:39 PM
- The woman told the officers that she had just met the man that day, and thought the home belonged to someone he knew.
Swiss police detain soccer officials ahead of FIFA congress
Updated: 12:42 PM
- Six soccer officials have been arrested in a police raid in Switzerland and they're being detained pending extradition at the request of U.S. authorities.
Daniel Boone officials say follow food policy to avoid bears
Posted: 5:20 AM
- Daniel Boone National Forest officials have some advice on avoiding encounters with black bears.
NAACP members voice concerns at Tuesday School Board meeting
- On Tuesday night, some members of the Lexington Fayette NAACP chapter voiced their concerns to the Fayette County Public School Board regarding next year’s budget.
Wednesday's Forecast: Rain chances each and every day
Updated: 11:36 AM
- Warm & humid conditions persist through your work week. Look for storms to stick around too.
Matt Jones to host Fancy Farm political speaking this year
Updated: 9:35 AM
- Kentucky Sports Radio host Matt Jones will host the political speaking at Fancy Farm this year.
No additional recanvass requests following primary election
Posted: 5:22 AM
- No other candidates have requested a review of Kentucky's primary election results.
Man connected to missing 2-year-old faces new charges
- Kentucky State Police say the body of two-year-old Laynee Wallace was found Monday afternoon inside of a well.
Perry County Clerk Haven King indicted
- There are new developments in the case of an eastern Kentucky elected official who is accused of harassing a college student last month.
Woman attacked, robbed inside Lexington home
- Police are looking for a robber who attacked a woman inside her Lexington home.
Bourbon Co. school officials remember classmate
- Two days after 13-year-old Emily Sams was killed in a wreck, her classmates went back to school. The faculty at Bourbon County Middle School are trying to keep things as normal as possible, but there will be reminders of Emily throughout the day.
McConnell: 2016 goal is to maintain, not grow, GOP majority
Posted: 5:37 AM
- Mitch McConnell says he expects to maintain but not grow the U.S. Senate's Republican majority next year.
More WKYT Top Stories