Lexington runners training for Horse Capital Marathon & Half-Marathon
Updated: 6:40 PM
- Dozens of runners in Lexington were out on the road Saturday morning for a practice.
Woman airlifted to hospital after hitting utilty pole in Clark County
Posted: 3:33 PM
- A woman was airlifted to UK Hospital Saturday morning after vehicle versus utility pole crash.
Vehicle hits power pole, knocks out power for KU customers in Lexington
Posted: 3:25 PM
- A vehicle crash on Price Road in Lexington on Saturday morning knocked out power for about 2,000 KU customers.
Vigil set for Saturday for victims of 2013 Danville triple murder
Updated: 7:58 PM
- It's been one year to the day since the murders of three people inside a Danville pawn shop.
Former Army contractor due in court Sept. 23
Posted: 3:05 PM
- An initial court date is set for a former federal military contractor charged with writing a federal contract and creating a job with a private company at Fort Knox that ultimately worked to his financial benefit.
Former UK player Rex Chapman accused of shoplifting
- Former NBA guard Rex Chapman has been arrested for allegedly shoplifting $14,000 worth of merchandise from an Apple store in Scottsdale and then selling the items at a pawn shop.
Chrysler recalling nearly 189,000 SUVs
Posted: 11:38 AM
- Chrysler is recalling nearly 189,000 Jeep Grand Cherokees and Dodge Durangos in the U.S. to fix a fuel pump problem that can cause the SUVs to stall.
Kentucky death row inmate to have appeal heard
Posted: 11:24 AM
- A federal appeals court on Oct. 1 will hear the case of a Kentucky death row inmate convicted of killing two people in Louisville.
Felons pushing for right to vote in Kentucky
Posted: 11:21 AM
- Felons can't vote in Kentucky, but nothing stops them from lobbying for the right to do so.
Military court upholds soldier's rape conviction
Posted: 11:13 AM
- A military appeals court has upheld a Fort Campbell soldier's conviction on two charges of rape by force and his sentence demoting him and granting a dishonorable discharge from the service.
Authorities say 2 killed in Ohio small plane crash
Updated: 11:18 AM
- Authorities in southwest Ohio say both people aboard a small plane have died in a crash in a suburban area south of Middletown.
Charged coach banned from high school games
Posted: 11:03 AM
- A former high school football coach charged with sending inappropriate message to a teenager has been barred from high school games while he awaits trial.
Police search Fayette Mall for gunman during iPhone 6 camp out
- Police say they’re still searching for a gunman who was inside the Fayette Mall as people started camping out for the iPhone 6 Thursday night.
Lexington police will soon start testing body cameras
- They're a technology many officers want, but not many can afford.
Man arrested for shooting near busy Winchester park
- A man was injured in a shooting, but Winchester Police tell us the bullet wasn't meant for him. The shots were fired on Meadow Street Thursday evening, not far from a busy park.
Sheldon Clark High School lockdown lifted in Martin Co.
- The school system would not give the reason for the lockdown, but did say the building is secure.
More WKYT Top Stories