Maryland governor declares state of emergency, activates National Guard
- Attorney: Freddie Gray's family 'in shock' watching Baltimore violence, urges calm.
WKYT Investigates | Why 'drugged' driving arrests are passing drunks
- "Over time it's changed," explained Sgt. Brandon White with Williamsburg Police. "It's very rare to get an alcohol related DUI."
Four inmates walk away from Lexington's Blackburn prison in 5 weeks
- Four inmates have escaped from a Lexington prison in just five weeks, according to the Department of Corrections.
Police: at least 4,352 people dead in Nepal following quake
- A Nepal police official says at least 4,352 bodies have so far been recovered after last week's massive earthquake that struck just outside of capital Kathmandu.
Judge rules in favor of Lexington printing company
- On Monday, a Fayette County Circuit Court Judge ruled in favor of Lexington T-Shirt printing shop, Hands on Originals.
Fire that damaged vacant Lexington building ruled arson
- Lexington firefighters say a fire that damaged a vacant building on Sunday was set on purpose.
Two injured in Lincoln County crash
- Two people were taken to the hospital after a crash in Lincoln County on Monday evening.
Dog shot through chest with a bow and arrow in Perry County
- It is an incredible story of survival. When Michael Clemons got a call that his neighbor had found his dog shot with a crossbow over the weekend, he worried his pet would not pull through.
State Police investigating after 2-year-old found unresponsive in Harlan Co.
- Kentucky State Police are investigating after a two-year-old girl was found unresponsive in Harlan County on Monday.
Dozens line up outside the Supreme Court to hear marriage equality case
- It's one of the biggest cases to go before the Supreme Court in decades: the fight over same-sex marriage.
INTERACTIVE | What Kentuckians think about same sex marriage
- As Kentucky’s same sex marriage ban goes before the Supreme Court, here's an interactive chart showing what Kentuckians think about allowing gays and lesbians to marry.
Defense focuses on older brother in Boston Marathon bombing trial
- A lawyer for Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is urging the jury to send him to prison for the rest of his life, saying, "There is no point in trying to hurt him as he hurt because it can't be done."
Hail damages cars at Madison County car lot
- The storms that rolled through Central Kentucky Saturday evening dropped some large hail in Madison County. Luke Linville, the owner of County Line Auto Sales, said all his vehicles were damaged.
Court adjourned for the day in the Colorado theater shooting trial
- Court has adjourned for the day in the Colorado theater shooting trial
90-year-old suffers minor injuries after car crashes into Perry Co. restaurant
- An elderly woman suffered minor injuries when she crashed her car into a Perry County restaurant Monday.
Coal leaders tackle Kentucky's decline in mining jobs
- Coal experts across the nation are meeting in Kentucky this week to talk about ways to save an industry on the decline.
State Dept: 4 Americans dead in Nepal quick, 2 identified
- The Pentagon says two teams of U.S. Army Green Beret soldiers happened to be in Nepal when the deadly earthquake struck Saturday and are staying to help with search and relief efforts.
NC's Brandon Ingram chooses Duke
- Ingram, a 6-foot-9 senior, has narrowed his choices down to Kentucky, Duke, Kansas, NC State, UNC or UCLA.
More WKYT Top Stories