Sun Dried Tomato and Artichoke Dip
• Prep Time 20 minutes
• Total Time 20 minutes
• Yield Serves 4 to 6
• 1 box (9 ounces) frozen artichokes, thawed and chopped
• 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
• 1 garlic clove
• 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
• 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes (oil-packed), chopped, plus more for garnish
• 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
• 1/2 cup basil leaves, torn
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• Whole-wheat baguette slices, for serving
1. In the bowl of a food processor, combine 1/2 cup artichokes, 1/4 cup feta, garlic, lemon juice, and 2 teaspoons water; puree until smooth.
2. In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, pine nuts, basil, remaining chopped artichokes, remaining 1/4 cup feta, and reserved artichoke puree; season with salt and pepper. Garnish with sun-dried tomatoes, if desired, and serve on baguette slices. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to three days.