- The CATS will make history and go for a perfect 40-0 on their way to a ninth National Title. Check out my picks and play our Hoops Hysteria Bracket Challenge. You could be a winner!
Posted: 7:39 PM
- Lawyers for Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis say the altered marriage licenses she issued to same-sex couples are valid because they have been recognized by Kentucky's highest elected officials.
Updated: 8:25 PM
- With less than three weeks until the Breeders' Cup, Keeneland leaders aren't taking any chances. They released the findings of a track review following three fatal injuries to horses on the main track, one on the turf track.
Updated: 6:22 PM
- Lexington city leaders paid a public safety consulting group to see what can be done to make the city's fire stations more efficient. On Tuesday, the Urban County Council discussed the results.
Updated: 6:21 PM
- Matthew Donaghy, who appeared before Fayette Circuit Judge Pamela Goodwine for a probable cause hearing, said during testimony that he got into an argument with his boyfriend Todd Schumacher because Donaghy wanted to leave him. Donaghy also said he recently discovered he had HIV and he contracted it from someone with whom Schumacher had slept with.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.