I'm just getting a quick update out here for you guys. I'm waiting for some of the data to update and then I'll begin making my changes. As I said last night... I have in mind what I want to see happen with the forecast. I am just waiting for a little more support to help me make the move.
Here are a few headlines about this storms:
- Sandy makes landfall later today
- Winds speeds will begin to climb
- Sustained winds around 20+ with gusts up to 50 possible
- Snowfall rates will be intense at times
- Factor high snow rates and strongs winds together and you end up with very low visibility
I hope to have the new information out a little bit later this afternoon. My mind hasn't changed since I posted the 1st call. I still think those totals will be close. Now what you will see later today will be more specific totals and the changing of the locations. Again... I just need to see the newest data to help me make those calls.
Keep checking back.