On Sunday, I will have more graphics and all that jazz. Right now I will cover the basics of what to expect as we head into another work week.
- Sunday includes flurries to light snow showers.
- Monday looks like it will mainly be a rainmaker.
- Rain will continue on Tuesday but change to snow later in the day.
- Snow associated with this system will continue until Thursday.
- More wintry potential develops late in the week. Still a few questions on that one.
I'll try my bext to throw some numbers together for the snow later today. If I can't get the numbers together then... I will have them on Monday!