The follow up question is usually, "How much?" Honestly, I'm not ready to jump on with anything yet. I'll still need some time to really get a handle on this situation. I told you in Tuesday's post that I'd likely have a First Call out by Wednesday. I think that's still on track!
First, I think we deal with another round of snow on Wednesday evening-Weds Night. We could very well see a quick inch. from that system.
Right now, I am watching models jump around with the data for our Thursday-Friday system. There is very little doubt in having snow in the forecast. It's the how much that I am having trouble with. I'll need at least until Wednesday before I can really give it a total.
The Folks at the Hydrometeorological Prediction Center released this:
They also released this:
Now these are just some guidelines. But clearly the folks at the HPC are also onboard with the Messy forecast for later this week!