The weather cooperated most of the weekend in Central Kentucky anyway! I had a crazy but productive week last week……and the same for the weekend I must admit! First, I’ll give you a nickel tour of what I did last week on my tour of Eastern Kentucky.
I took a video crew to the following:
1. Berea- artisan center and Boone Tavern and Olde Town too! www.berea.com
2. Renfro Valley and the Ky. Music Museum. www.renfrovalley.com
3. East Ky. Expo Center in Pikeville- big concerts coming BTW! www.eastkyexpo.com
4. Pine Mnt., jenny Wiley, Grayson lake, Yatesville and other state parks! www.parks.ky.gov
5. Colonel Sanders café-the first KFC! www.corbinkycityguide.com
6. Ruth Hunt Candy Shoppe. www.ruthhuntcandy.com
And lots more…………great trip. Memorial Day weekend is the kick-off to the summer vacation season Boy, did I see lots of out of state plates in the parking lots while I was out. Coming icon events include: Brass Band festival, red, white and boom, Bluegrass Festival at the Horse Park, summer concerts at many community parks and downtowns!
Send me your photos from Memorial Day vacation outings too!