Seems like last week’s headline is the same as this weeks’? Well, it’s darn close!
This time of year in Kentucky really is the greatest. Okay Kentucky’s men’s Bball
team lost, I get it! But the UK women are moving forward! Busy week ahead so lets get
- Kentucky State Parks are offering their annual Easter Spread in the dining room!
- Lots of places will be open Sunday…….get the family out for a day trip!
- Spring Break is in full tilt! Consider opening day at Keeneland, Kid friendly for sure!
- Good camping weather this week and weekend, so be careful please!
- Stop in to the Berea Artisans Center! Iconic art and great gift ideas!
- Remember be alert on the interstate! Don’t drive sleepy! Please!
- Wallace Station, Woodford Reserve, Buffalo Trace and then Keeneland! What a day!
- The Moonbo at Cumberland Falls State Resort Park. Golf at Pine Mountain State Resort!
- Take the BBQ trail in, the Bluegrass Music trail and a Ky. Vineyard trip too!
I really do want Kentucky Spring break family photos sent in! you’ll win great prizes!
But you gotta send them in to the comments area below. Or too me at email@example.com
and then I will upload them for all to see. Pool pictures, cabin pictures, horse farm pictures
what ever the family did to have fun…………share your memories!
“Buckle up, slow down and get there in one piece”! Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unique travel ideas? Out of the way fun spots? Include those in the comment area too!!!!!!!!!