Let me just start in and let you know were I have been and what I have been up to!
Stay with me, this could get ugly! Ha ha ha.
- Was in Louisville at Churchill Downs for the 17th annual DerbyFest Morning Line Radio event!
- Did lots of TV and Radio talking about the Derby and associated events!
- Took a big group of actors and Hollywood types to Holly Hill Inn Thursday night!
- Saw the folks from Buffalo Trace Bourbon out at the Horse Park!
- Got 2 spend some quality time with my old buddy Jack Pattie from WVLK and his wife,
and Gator from Froggy here in Frankfort too!
- Did do the drive through betting thing Saturday morning at Keeneland. What a huge crowd!
- Took some peeps back to the airport’s in Lou. and northern Kentucky yesterday! NOT FUN!
- Everybody tired of this weather?????????????????????? Sun where are you?
- Oh, and I got engaged to a beautiful girl who lives in Florida! She is moving here in a few short weeks!
- Be watching for me on WKYT TV’s Afternoon show this Wednesday! I’ll be talking BBQ festival and more!
- We’ll be out in Eastern Kentucky all week next week promoting the Kentucky Experience! More info
As the week goes on……………………..
Send in your derby pictures and summer vacation ideas!
“buckle up, slow down and get there in one piece”!