Lexington house fire starts in chimney

By  | 

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - The Lexington Fire Department is investigating what caused a house fire on Saturday night.

It happened around 7 p.m. at a home on Hickory Creek Drive.

Firefighters say the fire started in the chimney and was contained to the living room and attic.

The home suffered substantial damage and the homeowners will have to live somewhere else for the time being.

No injuries were reported.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus