No one injured in Lexington house fire

By  | 

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT)- A fire that started in a garage quickly spread to a Lexington house early Thursday morning.

Fire crews say the blaze started around 12:15 a.m. on Mark Avenue.

The fire spread into the attic of the home also damaging parts of the kitchen and living rooms.

Two adults and two children were at home when the fire started, they did make it out unharmed.

The family is receIving some help from the Red Cross.

No word yet on what started that fire.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus