JAMESTOWN, Ky. (WKYT) - Five are behind bars in Russell County after an early Thursday morning drug bust.
The Russell County Sheriff's Office executed a search warrant at a home south of Jamestown at 4 a.m.
Deputies discovered an active meth lab inside the home, and technicians neutralized the lab before removing it from the building. The fire department decontaminated the people who were inside the building.
The following five people were charged with manufacturing methamphetamine:
• Cody W. Murray, 32, of Jamestown
• Elisha Polston, 32, of Russell Springs
• Rachel Tarry, 28, of Russell Springs
• Shane Mullins, 33, of Eubank
• Justin Gillock, 22, of Russell Springs
All five suspects were booked in the Russell County Detention Center.