LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - Hundreds of runners laced up for the 41st Annual Bluegrass 10,000. Racers competed in the streets of downtown Lexington running the 10,000 meter, or 6.2-mile course.
- 23-year-old Zack Beavin was the top overall runner, finishing the race in 31 minutes and 36 seconds.
- Rochelle Sceats-Basil of Fairfax, Virginia had the top female time at 37:39.
- Aerelle Jones of Nicholasville won the 10k Push Wheelchair division at 34:09. Jones set the course record last year with a time of 36:16.
- 12-year-old Clay Monohan of Lexington won the male 12 and under division at 49:14.
- Emily Liddle, age 12 of Waynesburg, took the female 12 and under top prize at 54:12.
You can find a complete list of the winners by clicking here.