BANANA PUDDING WAFFLE CONE Tuesday, August 30, 2011
A Dollywood Recipe
Banana pudding 4 oz (I use vanilla pudding)
Bananas ½ of whole banana
Waffle cone 1 ea
Whipped cream 2 oz
Vanilla wafers 1 ea
1. Make or use your favorite banana pudding.
2. In waffle cone add pudding.
3. Top pudding with bananas.
4. Pipe whipped cream on top of bananas.
5. Garnish top of cream with vanilla wafer.
Note: Steve Carideo and I decided that this idea would work in lots of good easy ways. You could add strawberries or blueberries instead of bananas. You could use flat bottomed cake cones and let kids make their own at birthday parties. Of course, the great ones we had at Dollywood were made with instant, sugar free, fat free pudding.