Cuban pork panini Thursday, April 5, 2012
Sub rolls 1 ea
Cuban pork 5 oz
Ham 2 oz
Swiis cheese 2 slices
Onion bacon dressing 2 TBSP
1. Heat pork and ham in skillet.
2. Toast roll in skillet with 1 TBSP of butter.
3. When meat is hot top with cheese to melt.
4. When roll is toasted spread with dressing on both sides.
5. Add meats and cheese and press in pan.
Onion bacon dressing
Bacon 1/2 cup
Red onion ¼ cup
Mayonnaise 2 cups
White pepper ½ tsp
Tabasco 5 drops
Onion powder ½ TBSP
Granulated garlic ½ tsp
Worcestershire sauce 1 TBSP
Process all ingredients in food processor until blended.