Who should be contacted if you think there needs to be a light at certain location?

In the city of Georgetown it appears you would contact the city engineer. There you can report a traffic light signal problem. That number is 502-867-2000. If the intersection is along a Kentucky state highway you can contact the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet District Seven Office here in Lexington, that number is 859-246-2355. Folks in Lexington you can simply make a call to Lexcall, which is 311. All calls are logged into a tracking system and sent to traffic engineering.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus


2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Register for Email
RSS Feeds
Copyright © 2002-2015 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 44783817 - wkyt.com/a?a=44783817
Gray Television, Inc.