- Prepare these bite-size gems up to 2 hours in advance, then cover and chill until serving time. For a colorful variation, use a combination of red, yellow, and orange cherry tomatoes.
- From 'The Cake Doctor Returns!' by Anne Byrn. Anne made this cake for us, and shared the recipe on 27 NEWSFIRST at Noon. Since then, it has become one of my favorite recipes during the holidays.
- This recipe is from one of my favorite Harlan County cookbooks. For years, I have put this together on Christmas Eve. First thing on Christmas morning, I pop it in the oven. My family loves it.
- I have a prized collection of old Harlan County cookbooks with many wonderful recipes, including this one.It is one of my family's favorite recipes during the holidays. It's tangy and crunchy. I hope you enjoy it!
- Although I try to eat right and workout every day, I'm just as tempted as everybody by all the goodies around this time of year. It's a challenge to be healthy. With my desk in the middle of the newsroom, a lot of the trays of cookies and candy get placed there for all to enjoy. So, I found this healthier and lower fat option for Cranberry-Almond Coleslaw. It's a great combination of flavors! Enjoy.
Menu for a Turkey Feast Pick and choose to plan your personal menu, but don't forget to clear the couch for that famous after-dinner nap!
Toasty Home Comforts Combine some of the dishes below for a cozy, family meal that resonates with the comfort and security of home. Hot Mulled Cider, Cream of Potato Soup, Meatloaf Manhattan, Lasagne Wrapped Smoked Sausage, and more.
Champagne Indulgence Nothing's more festive than champagne... except maybe a little chocolate with it! Sherbert Champagne Pear Champagne Mock Champagne Champagne Chicken Chocolate Fondue Chocolate Grand Marnier Fondue
Symbios Medical Products Issues Nationwide Recall of GOPump and GOBlock Kits May 10, 2013 - Symbios Medical Products initiated a voluntary recall of all GoPump Rapid Recovery System kits and GOBlock Kits manufactured with flow control components assembled prior to July 2012. These products have been found to potentially cause excessively high flow rates, which presents a risk of patient toxicity and serious injury (e.g., seizure, dysrhythmia, death) due to the rapid influx of medication particularly in patients with low body mass or advanced age.