1 8 oz pkg soften cream cheese
2 Tbsp powered ranch dressing
6 chicken tenders (uncooked)
3 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp butter
1 large onion (sliced)
1 large red bell pepper (sliced in strips)
1 cup button mushrooms (sliced)
2 slices provolone cheese
2 slices Swiss cheese
2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 egg (beaten)
1 box frozen puff pastry (unthawed in refrigerator)
Cream together cream cheese and ranch dressing, set aside.
1. Salt and pepper chicken tenders.
2. Place tenders into pre-heated skillet med heat with olive oil and butter, saute 2 to 3 minutes per side until no longer pink. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. In same skillet and place with chicken. Let cool.
4. Meanwhile, use a little bench flour; roll out puff pastry to about 1/8 inch. Spread on cream cheese mixture onto 1/2 of center.
5. Now alternate all ingredients between both sheets of rolled out puff pastry.
6. Pull up all sides to middle, wet finger tips and press center together so to hold in place or you may use kitchen string to tie together.
7. Brush with beaten egg.
8. Place into pre-heated 350 degrees oven and bake until golden brown.