MAKES: 6 servings
• Greek yogurt
• 3/4 cup frozen unsweetened pitted tart red cherries
• 3/4 cup fresh cranberries
• 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
• 3 tablespoons honey
• 1 sprig fresh rosemary
• 2 teaspoons pomegranate juice
• 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
• 1 cup frozen or fresh unsweetened red raspberries
• Fresh rosemary (optional)
1. Prepare Greek Yogurt in serving dish. In a medium saucepan, combine cherries, cranberries, the 1/3 cup pomegranate juice, the honey, and the one sprig rosemary. Bring to boiling, stirring frequently; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until cranberries start to pop.
2. In a small bowl, combine the 2 teaspoons pomegranate juice and the cornstarch. Add to berry mixture. Cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Remove from heat. Stir in raspberries. Cool for 10 minutes; discard rosemary sprig. Serve warm compote over Greek Yogurt. If desired, garnish with additional fresh rosemary.
FROM: The Pain Treatment Center of the Bluegrass