MAKES: 6 servings
• Greek yogurt
• 3/4 cup frozen unsweetened pitted tart red cherries
• 3/4 cup fresh cranberries
• 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
• 3 tablespoons honey
• 1 sprig fresh rosemary
• 2 teaspoons pomegranate juice
• 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
• 1 cup frozen or fresh unsweetened red raspberries
• Fresh rosemary (optional)
1. Prepare Greek Yogurt in serving dish. In a medium saucepan, combine cherries, cranberries, the 1/3 cup pomegranate juice, the honey, and the one sprig rosemary. Bring to boiling, stirring frequently; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until cranberries start to pop.
2. In a small bowl, combine the 2 teaspoons pomegranate juice and the cornstarch. Add to berry mixture. Cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Remove from heat. Stir in raspberries. Cool for 10 minutes; discard rosemary sprig. Serve warm compote over Greek Yogurt. If desired, garnish with additional fresh rosemary.
FROM: The Pain Treatment Center of the Bluegrass
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.