Two killed in three-vehicle crash on Bryan Station Road
Updated: 5:10 PM
- Two people died Wednesday afternoon in a three-vehicle crash on Bryan Station Road, according to the Fayette County Coroner's office.
Cincinnati officer who fatally shot driver in traffic stop is indicted on murder charge
Updated: 2:30 PM
- Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said the fatal shooting of Samuel DuBose was the "most asinine" act he's ever seen an officer commit. He said he's reviewed police shootings 100 times and this was without question murder.
Two arrested in 2014 Lexington murder; third suspect sought
Updated: 1:27 PM
- Lexington police have charged two people in connection with a 2014 murder and are searching for a third suspect.
WKYT Investigates | Police receive prostitution complaints, make few arrests near a Kentucky Welcome Center
Posted: 5:53 PM
- Police say it is common for them to receive reports and complaints about prostitution along the exits in Southern Kentucky, but they rarely make any arrests.
Fayette County grand jury indicts one of three arrested in connection to pizza driver death
Updated: 3:34 PM
- A grand jury has failed to indict two of the three people charged in the death of a Lexington pizza delivery driver.
Firefighters extinguish blaze at FedEx warehouse on Buck Lane; officials say avoid area
Updated: 4:43 PM
- Dozens of Lexington firefighters battled a blaze Wednesday at a FedEx warehouse on Buck Lane.
Woman killed in flooding that caused massive Trigg Co. sinkhole
Updated: 1:24 PM
- A woman's body has been recovered from a massive sinkhole in Trigg County.
Hundreds of runners expected for annual race to honor memory of Russell woman
Posted: 4:38 PM
- The 4th annual "Run With All Your Hart" will be Saturday in Russell County in memory of Sarah Roberts Hart, who was murdered during an early morning jog in June 2012.
Judge rejects claim that bourbon was falsely advertised
Posted: 3:30 PM
- A federal judge has dismissed a lawsuit that accused Maker's Mark distillery of false advertising for promoting its bourbon as handmade.
Chris Bailey's Forecast | Strong storms lead to better weather
Posted: 2:18 PM
- A strong cold front will bring some big changes our way over the next few days.
Roof collapse damages Lexington church
Posted: 3:23 PM
- The fire department is investigating after the roof of a Lexington church collapsed on Wednesday.
Kentucky men identified as victims of Wisconsin plane crash
Updated: 9:19 AM
- Authorities have identified the two Kentucky men found dead in a plane crash in southeast Wisconsin over the weekend.
Lexington man charged with stalking shot car, led officers on chase, police say
Updated: 9:23 AM
- Lexington police arrested a man Tuesday, charging him with stalking and threatening a woman.
Haskell purse up to $1.75M days before American Pharoah runs
Updated: 4:34 PM
- The purse for the Haskell Invitational has been increased by $750,000 to $1.75 million with Triple Crown winner American Pharoah set to run in the race Sunday.
Detective gives testimony in Lexington human trafficking case
Updated: 1:28 PM
- Detective James Jeffries said, "He asked them if they wanted to make money. They said they did. So he began to schedule for them meetings with various men to engage in sexual intercourse for money."
Outrage grows after Minnesota dentist kills protected lion in Africa
Updated: 4:44 PM
- A Minnesota dentist is the target of widespread outrage over his killing of a lion in Zimbabwe.
Dive team searching Nelson County lake
- The family of a missing Nelson County mother hopes police may have found new clues on Tuesday while searching a lake.
Dogs seized, home condemned after police arrest owner of dogs involved in Lincoln Co. attack
Updated: 9:25 AM
- Chris A. Pope, 26, of Danville is charged with six counts of harboring a vicious animal and seven counts of second-degree cruelty to animals.
More WKYT Top Stories