Kentucky Men’s Basketball Digital Gameday Guide
Updated: 6:22 PM
- Take a look at Kentucky Men’s Basketball Digital Gameday Guide, created by JMI Sports and UK Sports and Campus Marketing.
Richmond police arrest man wanted in two states
Posted: 6:08 PM
- Richmond police have arrested a man they say is wanted in Pennsylvania and Louisiana.
Breathitt County family loses everything in fire, donations needed
Updated: 2:17 PM
- A family of seven, including five children, lost almost everything they owned in the fire and now a fire department in Breathitt County is asking for clothing and household items to help them out.
Chief Meteorologist Chris Bailey's 2015-16 winter forecast
- The cold has finally hit and WKYT’s Chief Meteorologist Chris Bailey said to expect the unexpected when it comes to preparing for this year’s winter weather.
Cyber Monday means big business for Amazon
Updated: 6:07 PM
- Cyber Monday is here and for online retailer Amazon it's the busiest shopping day of the year.
Fire officials investigating early morning barn fire in Scott County
Updated: 6:57 AM
- Fire officials are investigating after a barn caught fire in Scott County overnight.
Chris Bailey's Forecast | Another round of heavy rain moves in
Posted: 2:39 PM
- Our soggy end to November carries over to the first few days of December.
Cyber Monday sales still on top, but losing some luster
Updated: 6:21 PM
- Retailers are rolling out online deals today, the so-called "Cyber Monday."
Local leaders celebrate the expansion of Highway 68
Updated: 5:18 PM
- The Highway 68 Reconstruction Project opened on November 13th, but today local leaders made it official.
Crews work to clean up train derailment in Laurel County
Updated: 5:30 AM
- Authorities in Laurel County were busy after a train derailed late last night.
Suspected burglar dies in chimney after resident lights fire
Posted: 7:03 AM
- Authorities said a homeowner heard someone scream after lighting a fire in his fireplace Saturday.
Powell County official being laid to rest today
Updated: 8:35 AM
- Tim Addison, 24, died in a crash Friday afternoon. He was a 911 dispatcher, volunteer firefighter and, most recently, assistant EMA director.
Funeral today for teenager found dead in car
Updated: 5:23 AM
- A Lexington teenager who was murdered one week ago, will be laid to rest Monday.
Southern Ky. crashes back up interstate traffic throughout busy travel day
- Crashes along
Whitley Co. I-75 crash victim identified
- One person was killed and several others injured after an accident near Williamsburg Sunday morning.
State agency approves acquisition of Public Gas Co.
Posted: 5:58 AM
- Kentucky Frontier Gas LLC is expanding again with the purchase of Public Gas Co.
UK QB Patrick Towles plans to transfer from Kentucky
Updated: 3:58 PM
- Kentucky's redshirt-junior quarterback Patrick Towles has announced that he will be transferring out of the UK football program.
Fundraiser held for Daniel Ellis and John Mackey
- As the families of Richmond Police Officer, Daniel Ellis, and Jessamine County Paramedic, John Mackey, continue to deal with the tragic deaths of their loved ones, people in the bluegrass are letting them know they are not alone.
More WKYT Top Stories