Police identify man who stole car in Scott County with infant inside
Updated: 5:31 PM
- Investigators have identified the man who police say stole a car with an 8-month-old inside, and then led police on a chase.
WKYT Investigates | Hookers at the Kentucky, Tennessee line
Updated: 1:08 PM
- Police say it is common for them to receive reports and complaints about prostitution along the exits in Southern Kentucky, but they rarely make any arrests.
Bluegrass Poll | Gov. Beshear’s approval remains high during final months
Updated: 6:24 PM
- INTERACTIVE POLL | In his final months in the state’s highest office, Gov. Steve Beshear appears set to end on a high note as the majority of Kentuckians approve of the job he’s done.
Only small increase in US girls getting cervical cancer shot
Posted: 6:46 PM
- More U.S. girls are getting a controversial vaccine, but the increase last year was only slight.
Deadline Looms on CentrePointe
Posted: 6:38 PM
- Seven years ago the block of buildings where the CentrePointe hole sits was demolished. A few months ago the city threatened to fill in the site because work had stopped. Next week a 90-day deadline ends that gave the developer time to talk to financing prospects. So where does the project stand now?
New Kentucky law to stop gas leaks makes it easier to cite those at fault
Updated: 6:21 PM
- "It's frustrating that it ties up resources that can be used for something else, a preventable incident." Battalion Chief Mark Blankenship with Lexington Fire said they make 200 runs a year on gas leaks. One way to prevent the runs is to call 8-1-1 before you dig.
Body of missing western Kentucky girl found in pond
Updated: 6:16 PM
- The body of an 8-year-old western Kentucky girl has been found in a pond about a quarter-mile from her home.
Neighbors unhappy with new location of Lexington Probation and Parole office
Updated: 12:09 PM
- The Department of Corrections is set to move the Lexington Probation and Parole office from its downtown location, to a location near the Palomar Center.
Girl scout rallies for a camp damaged in severe storms
Updated: 6:02 PM
- We all know that it has been a very stormy summer across central and eastern Kentucky. One of those areas impacted was a Girl Scout camp in the Wellington community, which is right along the Menifee and Morgan County line.
Chris Bailey's Forecast | A great end to July
Updated: 2:49 PM
- Gorgeous weather continues into the coming weekend.
Judge dismisses indictment against former Harlan County coach
Posted: 5:12 PM
- Harlan County Circuit Court Judge H. Kent Hendrickson dismissed the indictment Thursday against a former Harlan County High School basketball coach.
Country Boy Brewery to open new $4.35M brewery in Scott Co.
Updated: 4:02 PM
- Lexington's Country Boy Brewing has announced they plan to make a major expansion to Scott County. The announcement came today as the Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority approved approximately $275,000 in proposed tax incentives for a new $4.35 million brewery.
Driver dies after Jeep pushed into oncoming traffic in Lincoln Co.
Updated: 1:59 PM
- State police say the driver's Jeep was hit from behind and pushed into oncoming traffic before being hit head-on.
Cincinnati officer's attorney: There are 'two sides' to the case
Updated: 2:46 PM
- A University of Cincinnati police officer who shot a motorist after stopping him over a missing front license plate has pleaded not guilty to charges of murder and voluntary manslaughter.
Knox bus driver cleared of charges filed after students took guns to school
Posted: 2:17 PM
- A jury trial was scheduled to start Thursday morning, but prosecutors say the charges were dismissed because of a "lack of criminal intent."
Man stabs several people at Jerusalem gay pride parade
Updated: 4:54 PM
- Israeli police say a man has stabbed several people at a gay pride parade in central Jerusalem.
WATCH: American Pharoah made the 1-5 favorite for Haskell
Updated: 4:43 PM
- Triple Crown winner American Pharoah has been made the overwhelming 1-5 favorite in a field of eight 3-year-olds for Sunday's $1.75 million Haskell Invitational at Monmouth Park.
I-64 reopens after crash in Franklin County
Updated: 1:58 PM
- The right westbound lane of I-64 is closed at exit 58 near the Franklin County/Woodford County line due to a crash.
More WKYT Top Stories