Tuesday's Forecast: Even cooler air to come
Posted: 5:30 AM
- There is no chance for a warmup anytime soon. Look for a few showers toward midweek.
Arrest made in Lexington delivery driver's slaying
Updated: 6:31 AM
- Antonio Lewis, 30, was arrested on Monday night. He's accused in the stabbing death of Salahuddin Jitmoud, 22.
Man attacked in Lexington home invasion
Updated: 5:59 AM
- Police said a man exchanged gunfire with four robbery suspects on Tuesday morning.
Police: at least 4,352 people dead in Nepal following quake
- A Nepal police official says at least 4,352 bodies have so far been recovered after last week's massive earthquake that struck just outside of capital Kathmandu.
Judge rules in favor of Lexington printing company
- On Monday, a Fayette County Circuit Court Judge ruled in favor of Lexington T-Shirt printing shop, Hands on Originals.
Thousands of dollars and video equipment stolen from Arby's in Hazard
Posted: 5:40 AM
- Police are trying to figure out who stole thousands of dollars from a restaurant in Perry County.
New Kentucky State Police Academy dedicated in Frankfort
Posted: 5:50 AM
- When Kentucky State Police cadets report for training next month, it will be at a different facility in Frankfort.
WKYT Investigates | Why 'drugged' driving arrests are passing drunks
- "Over time it's changed," explained Sgt. Brandon White with Williamsburg Police. "It's very rare to get an alcohol related DUI."
INTERACTIVE | What Kentuckians think about same sex marriage
- As Kentucky’s same sex marriage ban goes before the Supreme Court, here's an interactive chart showing what Kentuckians think about allowing gays and lesbians to marry.
Four inmates walk away from Lexington's Blackburn prison in 5 weeks
- Four inmates have escaped from a Lexington prison in just five weeks, according to the Department of Corrections.
Fire that damaged vacant Lexington building ruled arson
- Lexington firefighters say a fire that damaged a vacant building on Sunday was set on purpose.
Two injured in Lincoln County crash
- Two people were taken to the hospital after a crash in Lincoln County on Monday evening.
Dog shot through chest with a bow and arrow in Perry County
- It is an incredible story of survival. When Michael Clemons got a call that his neighbor had found his dog shot with a crossbow over the weekend, he worried his pet would not pull through.
State Police investigating after 2-year-old found unresponsive in Harlan Co.
- Kentucky State Police are investigating after a two-year-old girl was found unresponsive in Harlan County on Monday.
Defense focuses on older brother in Boston Marathon bombing trial
- A lawyer for Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is urging the jury to send him to prison for the rest of his life, saying, "There is no point in trying to hurt him as he hurt because it can't be done."
Hail damages cars at Madison County car lot
- The storms that rolled through Central Kentucky Saturday evening dropped some large hail in Madison County. Luke Linville, the owner of County Line Auto Sales, said all his vehicles were damaged.
Court adjourned for the day in the Colorado theater shooting trial
- Court has adjourned for the day in the Colorado theater shooting trial
90-year-old suffers minor injuries after car crashes into Perry Co. restaurant
- An elderly woman suffered minor injuries when she crashed her car into a Perry County restaurant Monday.
More WKYT Top Stories