License reveals embattled Rowan Co. clerk married four times
While Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis and her stand against issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples gained national attention, her own 2009 marriage license obtained by WKYT reveals it was her fourth marriage.
State police identify woman killed in parking lot at Corbin McDonald's
- We are learning more about the victim in Monday afternoon's deadly accident at the Corbin fast food restaurant.
Four arrested in suspected organized crime ring in Madison County
- Kentucky State Police are investigating three Richmond gas stations after reports they were selling illegally obtained products.
WKYT, Kentucky Blood Center team up for Big Blue Blood Drive
WKYT and Kentucky Blood Center are teaming up for the WKYT Big Blue Blood Drive from noon until 7 p.m. on Wednesday, September 2.
Gov. Beshear will not call special session to discuss Davis' duties as clerk
- Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear released a statement this afternoon about county clerks and marriage licenses in Kentucky.
Firefighters investigating fire in downtown Hazard
- Dozens of people have been forced from their homes because of a fire in downtown Hazard.
Police hunt for 3 suspects after officer killed in northern Illinois
- Police in northern Illinois say a manhunt is underway after an officer was shot.
Magoffin County home destroyed by fire
- It happened around 3 p.m. in the Howards Branch community, off of Route 404.
UKFCU says issue affecting debit cards has been resolved
- Customers of the University of Kentucky Federal Credit Union were unable to use their debit cards for several hours on Tuesday because of a system issue, according to the credit union.
Animal clinic robberies in Nicholasville and Lexington may be connected
- According to Lexington Police at around 2:15 Tuesday morning two people broke into the Regency Animal Hospital on Regency Road in Lexington. Police say this is the second break-in at the clinic in the past three months.
One killed in single-vehicle accident in Bourbon County
- One person was killed in a single vehicle accident in Bourbon County early Tuesday morning.
Four killed in Kenton County crash
- Police say four people died in a crash in Kenton County.
McDonald's will launch all day breakfast on Oct. 6
- If you're one of those people who hates missing the end of breakfast hours at McDonald's, hang on just a little longer: the chain says its breakfast menu will be available all day starting Oct. 6.
Moonshine still found in Harlan County
- Deputies say they found a moonshine still in Harlan County on Tuesday.
USOC names Los Angeles for 2024 Olympics bid
- The U.S. Olympic Committee has formally named the city of Los Angeles as the U.S. bid to host the 2024 Olympics.
Social media abuzz after reports connect Kermit the Frog to Denise
- It has been roughly a month since the announcement that Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog formally "have gone their separate ways," and multiple reports have surfaced that Kermit has moved on.
Sun Belt takes Coastal Carolina, not EKU, as 12th member
- Coastal Carolina will be announcing plans on Tuesday to join the Sun Belt Conference as its 12th member in 2016-17, according to multiple reports, with the football program officially becoming a full football member for the 2017 season.
Supporters, protesters rally outside office of Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis
- This isn't the first time there have been protesters here as the office opened. But the crowd usually gets smaller this one might be growing.
Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- The author of the new James Bond novel has apologized after he said that British actor Idris Elba is "too street" to play 007.
More WKYT Top Stories