Micah Harris' Forecast: Beautiful weekend in store
Updated: 6:23 AM
- No worries for your weekend. Rain moves back in next week.
Two arrested after police find duo damaging a vacant house in Lexington
Updated: 7:26 AM
- The Lexington Police Department arrested two people on Saturday morning after they say the duo damaged a vacant house.
Police dispel social media post hyping child traffickers in Kentucky
- Recently a Facebook post went viral claiming people who are going door-to-door in various parts of Kentucky while selling children's books are actually child traffickers.
FANCY FARM | Watch KET's live broadcast, get Twitter updates
8 mins ago
- Watch KET’s livestream and get live Twitter updates from Saturday’s Fancy Farm picnic.
For Bevin and McConnell, a different Fancy Farm
41 mins ago
- Matt Bevin returns to Fancy Farm this year, and this time Mitch McConnell might actually stay to hear his speech.
State not moving Lexington probation, parole office to Palomar Center
- Secretary J. Michael Brown said they reviewed the location that was selected and "have determined that another site would yield a better outcome for both clients of this office and the community."
Slavery marker in Lexington vandalized
- The marker, which was purchased in 2003 by historically black fraternity Kappa Alpha Psi, notes the history of slave trading at the nearby Cheapside Slave Auction Block.
Woman injured after being hit by a car in Lexington
Posted: 7:35 AM
- A woman is recovering after police say she was hit by a car on Friday night in Lexington.
Family, friends expected for private Bobbi Kristina funeral
Posted: 8:44 AM
- Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown freely shared the life of their only child, Bobbi Kristina Brown, with the public.
WWE Hall of Famer Roddy Piper dies at 61
- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, who trash talked his way to the main event of the first WrestleMania and later found movie stardom, has died. He was 61.
'Reconciliation Conference' held to strengthen relationships between community, police
- About 100 people turned out on Friday night for the Reconciliation Conference at Pastor Robinson's church, aptly named Total Grace.
Bluegrass Poll | Democrats lead in tight slate of statewide races
- A new WKYT, Herald-Leader Bluegrass Poll shows Democrats leading in a slate of tightly contested statewide races on the November ballot with the exception of one.
Russell Co. mother and son talk about carjacking in Scott County
- RUSSELL COUNTY, Ky. (WKYT) - Kimberly Wilson-Lucas and her son Tyler have been thinking a lot lately about what could have happened Wednesday. On their way home from Cincinnati, they took a routine stop...
Search for missing Nelson County mother expanding
- The search for a missing Nelson County mother is expanding.
Coast Guard suspends search for two missing Florida boaters
- The Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenage fishermen who've been missing for a week.
Beach Ball Bash held at Alltech Arena in Lexington
- You didn't need an ocean to enjoy the beach at the Kentucky Horse Park Friday night. The Bluegrass Chapter of the American Red Cross threw a Beach Ball Bash inside Alltech Arena.
Motorcycle ride wish comes true for Lexington woman
- A wish came true Friday for a resident of a Lexington nursing home.
Mother arrested after 8-year-old tests positive for cocaine
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Deputies arrested Stephanie Walker, 32, after her 8-year-old son tested positive for cocaine.
More WKYT Top Stories