Dick Gabriel | Irish near perfect but Cats survive, head for Final Four
19 mins ago
- Notre Dame nearly ruined Kentucky’s run to the history book with an effort that was, well, text book. But in the end,they’re still perfect.
Fans storm Lexington streets, celebrate UK's victory Saturday
14 mins ago
- University of Kentucky fans stormed the streets of Lexington seconds after Jerian Grant missed a jump shot from the corner. Grant's miss in Cleveland signaled a celebration on South Limestone and State Street near UK's campus.
How to watch the 2015 NCAA Tournament Games
Updated: 7:07 AM
- Here's where to watch the 2015 NCAA Tournament games.
Lexington police beef up security for post UK game celebrations
Updated: 11:56 PM
- Lexington Police have arrested a man who threatened security at Two Keys Tavern on South Limestone.
Georgetown church to deliver Easter baskets in girl's honor
46 mins ago
- Volunteers at a Georgetown church put together Easter baskets on Saturday in memory of a girl who loved to the do the same.
Kentucky's First Lady raising awareness for domestic violence
52 mins ago
- Kentucky's First Lady, Jane Beshear, encouraged shoppers to help those involved in intimate partner violence with the 'shop and share' program on Saturday.
UK fans spend the day in Cleveland, waiting for UK game
Posted: 7:54 PM
- A trip to the Final Four is on the line Saturday night for the Kentucky Wildcats and Big Blue fans have flocked to Cleveland, looking for another big win.
Lexington Police lined up along State Street
Updated: 11:39 PM
- Lexington Police have lined along State Street in riot gear tonight.
Whole Foods bakery in Lexington selling burning couch cakes
18 mins ago
- Whole Food's bakery is selling burning couch cakes.
Man shot by intruders during kidnapping attempt in Lexington
Updated: 7:06 PM
- The Lexington Police Department is looking for two men, they say, shot a man and tried to kidnap a child.
'Llama drama' owners say USDA draws line against appearances
Updated: 10:10 PM
- The llamas that became a social media sensation running around a Phoenix-area retirement enclave last month are saying goodbye to the spotlight.
The chill moves out soon
Posted: 6:02 PM
- Sunshine returned in full force on Saturday. The only problem was the chill in the air. We'll keep it again tonight.
U.S. Marine becomes first wheelchair participant in Lexington half-marathon
Updated: 7:05 PM
- For the fourth year, runners 48 states and six countries came to Keeneland for the Run the Bluegrass half-marathon.
Fund transfer by Ky. lawmakers draws criticism
Posted: 2:42 PM
- Leaders of public employee groups are criticizing Kentucky lawmakers for transferring money from the public employee health insurance fund to government's "rainy day" fund.
Notre Dame eyes history with shot at beating Kentucky
- If there's one school unafraid to take on Kentucky, it's Notre Dame.
EKU and KCTCS aviation partnership taking off
Posted: 1:27 PM
- Eastern Kentucky University's aviation program is partnering with Kentucky Community and Technical College System schools in Ashland, Owensboro, Middlesboro and Hazard.
11-year-old Georgetown boy becomes Internet dancing star
- Peyton “Peanut” Henderson is 11-years-old, in sixth grade at Royal Spring Middle School in Georgetown, Kentucky.
UK dunking windshield wiper goes viral
- Members of the Big Blue Nation are some of the most rabid college basketball fans in the country. For the Sommer family from Berea, they found a unique way to display their wildcat pride on their van's rear window wiper.
More WKYT Top Stories