Family of baby killed in Louisville shooting receives death threats
Updated: 5:49 AM
- The family of a Louisville baby who was killed in a shooting say they're receiving death threats.
Shots fired near Lexington high school
Updated: 6:13 AM
- Police are investigating after shots were fired near a Lexington High School.
Dollar General raises Family Dollar bid to $9.1B
Posted: 7:04 AM
- Dollar General is boosting its bid for rival Family Dollar.
UK Hospital looks to add more beds
Updated: 5:49 AM
- The University of Kentucky is looking to expand the number of beds in its hospital, to try to decrease wait times in the Emergency Room.
One injured in Shelby County shooting
Updated: 6:12 AM
- Police in Shelby County are investigating a shooting that left one person in critical condition.
Downed trees cause power outages in Franklin County
Posted: 5:44 AM
- On Monday storms rolled through parts of the Bluegrass, and although they didn't last long, they did leave their mark across parts of Franklin County.
Flash flooding washes away portion of Powell Co. road
- Heavy rain from storms Sunday night caused a creek to swell in Powell County.
Iran unveils new surface-to-air missile, radars
Posted: 5:14 AM
- Iran has unveiled a new surface-to-air missile and two radar systems it claims will boost the country's defense capabilities.
US military attacks al-Shabab in Somalia
Posted: 5:10 AM
- U.S. military forces attacked the extremist al-Shabab network in Somalia Monday, according to officials at the Pentagon.
Man barricades himself in Winchester home, refuses to come out
- It was some tense moments in a Winchester neighborhood Monday evening.
Woman killed in Bell County crash
- One woman died Monday afternoon in a crash in Bell County.
One arrested after bullet shot into Laurel County home
- A man is in jail after deputies in Laurel County say he shot a bullet through his neighbor’s window, nearly hitting him.
Argument between neighbors ends in gunfire in Lexington
- Lexington Police have arrested a man accused of firing shots at his neighbor on Monday.
FBI says it's addressing nude celebrity photos
- A statement released by the agency Monday afternoon doesn't elaborate on what steps are being taken to determine how intimate images of Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence and other stars were leaked.
Little girl helps spread big message in Winchester to "slow down"
- If you live in Winchester, you may have noticed handmade signs asking drivers to slow down and believe it or not, this safety campaign was started by a six-year-old girl!
Lexington police investigate Labor Day shooting
- Lexington police say a man was approached by another man in a car, who later shot him in the leg.
More WKYT Top Stories