Fire officials investigating early morning barn fire in Scott County
Updated: 6:57 AM
- Fire officials are investigating after a barn caught fire in Scott County overnight.
Chris Bailey's Forecast | Another round of heavy rain moves in
Posted: 2:39 PM
- Our soggy end to November carries over to the first few days of December.
Cyber Monday sales still on top, but losing some luster
Posted: 4:24 PM
- Retailers are rolling out online deals today, the so-called "Cyber Monday."
Chief Meteorologist Chris Bailey's 2015-16 winter forecast
- The cold has finally hit and WKYT’s Chief Meteorologist Chris Bailey said to expect the unexpected when it comes to preparing for this year’s winter weather.
Local leaders celebrate the expansion of Highway 68
19 mins ago
- The Highway 68 Reconstruction Project opened on November 13th, but today local leaders made it official.
Crews work to clean up train derailment in Laurel County
Updated: 5:30 AM
- Authorities in Laurel County were busy after a train derailed late last night.
Suspected burglar dies in chimney after resident lights fire
Posted: 7:03 AM
- Authorities said a homeowner heard someone scream after lighting a fire in his fireplace Saturday.
Powell County official being laid to rest today
Updated: 8:35 AM
- Tim Addison, 24, died in a crash Friday afternoon. He was a 911 dispatcher, volunteer firefighter and, most recently, assistant EMA director.
Funeral today for teenager found dead in car
Updated: 5:23 AM
- A Lexington teenager who was murdered one week ago, will be laid to rest Monday.
Southern Ky. crashes back up interstate traffic throughout busy travel day
- Crashes along
Whitley Co. I-75 crash victim identified
- One person was killed and several others injured after an accident near Williamsburg Sunday morning.
State agency approves acquisition of Public Gas Co.
Posted: 5:58 AM
- Kentucky Frontier Gas LLC is expanding again with the purchase of Public Gas Co.
UK QB Patrick Towles plans to transfer from Kentucky
Updated: 3:58 PM
- Kentucky's redshirt-junior quarterback Patrick Towles has announced that he will be transferring out of the UK football program.
Fundraiser held for Daniel Ellis and John Mackey
- As the families of Richmond Police Officer, Daniel Ellis, and Jessamine County Paramedic, John Mackey, continue to deal with the tragic deaths of their loved ones, people in the bluegrass are letting them know they are not alone.
State Police investigating rollover crash in Powell County
- Kentucky State Police are investigating a crash that injured several people in Powell County.
Obama visits site of Paris concert attack
- President Barack Obama has paid a late-night tribute to those killed in the terrorist attacks in Paris two weeks ago, shortly after his arrival for climate talks in the French capital.
Police: Bus overturns, 1 serious injury, 34 minor injuries
- Virginia State Police say a chartered bus carrying 51 people, mostly college students, has overturned near Richmond and one person has been seriously injured and 34 others suffered minor injuries.
University of Chicago cancels Monday classes after threat
- The University of Chicago is cancelling all classes and activities on its main campus Monday following an online threat of gun violence.
More WKYT Top Stories