First full day of fall looks & feels great!
19 mins ago
- There are some good looking days ahead for our first week of fall. Temperatures will slowly increase heading into the weekend.
Fayette Co. School Board passes new working budget
- An audit shook Fayette County Public Schools last week, and Monday night was the first board meeting since the report was released.
City fires Lexington firefighter charged in hit-and-run crash
- A Lexington firefighter who is accused of crashing a SUV into a crowded bar and leaving the scene pleaded not guilty in court on Monday.
Scam alert issued for BCTC Winchester-Clark County Campus
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College says there is a donation scam targeting the Winchester community.
Three teens arrested after alleged stealing spree in Frankfort
- Three teenagers are arrested in Franklin County after deputies say they were involved in a stealing spree around one usually safe neighborhood.
Judge: Kentucky to explain lethal injection drugs
- A judge says Kentucky officials should be prepared to explain how and why they arrived at what drugs to use in a lethal injection and what doses of the narcotics to administer.
Laurel County man sentenced in death of roommate
- A man will spend five years in prison for killing his roommate.
Harlan County man arrested for rape
- A Harlan County man has been arrested, and accused of rape.
Court documents detail case against former UK star Rex Chapman
- Court documents obtained by WKYT detail the case Scottsdale police made before arresting former UK and NBA star Rex Chapman.
Chapman, 46, is accused of stealing $14,000 worth of merchandise from an Apple store in Scottsdale, Arizona then reselling the stolen items at pawn shops.
Scary moments for Lexington victims in home invasion
- Police are investigating an armed robbery and home invasion Monday morning.
WKYT Investigates: born addicted, KY babies born withdrawing from drugs
- The baby has been at Kentucky Children's Hospital for a couple of weeks, under the care of Dr. Henrietta Bada. Bada said in 2000, there were 30 cases of Neonatal Abstinence in Kentucky. In 2013, there were more than 950. "So your incidence has increased almost 20-fold from 1.3 per thousand hospital births to as high as almost 20 per thousand hospital births," Bada said.
Lexington Police: man robs gas station twice
- The Lexington Police department says they're investigating a robbery Monday morning that involves a man robbing a store twice.
School board considers putting EpiPens in cafeterias, offices
- Monday night, Fayette County Public Schools leaders will vote on whether to keep EpiPens on school property.
Cats can't afford to overlook Vandy - again
- "We didn't take Vandy seriously..."
"We over looked them..."
"We just weren't ready to play..."
How many times have we heard it? A startling admission by a Kentucky football player after a loss to... gulp... Vanderbilt.
Former Lexington attorney sentenced in fraud case
- A former Lexington attorney received 20 years in prison for stealing millions of dollars.
One dead in Wayne County motorcycle crash
- One man was killed and a woman was injured on Saturday after a motorcycle crash in Wayne County.
More WKYT Top Stories