Mike Linden's Forecast | Storm chances return for Memorial Day
Posted: 6:35 AM
- Our beautiful weekend rolls on with sunny, warm and dry conditions!
Police: Driver charged with murder after hitting, killing bicyclist
- Captain Robert Swanigan with Georgetown Police said the driver of the pickup truck was driving under the influence.
13-year-old girl killed, four injured in Scott Co. crash
- The Scott County Sheriff tells WKYT a 13-year-old girl was killed in a crash on Saturday morning.
Montgomery Co. man arrested for sending threatening messages
Posted: 12:14 PM
- A Montgomery County man was arrested after deputies say sent messages threatening to rob a bank and hurt people.
Elderly couple killed in Estill County fire
Updated: 4:50 AM
- Kentucky State Police are investigating a deadly fire in Estill County.
Woman killed in crash on I-75 in Madison Co. identified
26 mins ago
- Police are on the scene of a deadly crash right now on Interstate 75 near the Fayette-Madison County line.
First-of-its-kind Beep Baseball field dedicated in Kentucky
- It's a sport patterned after America's pastime for the visually impaired
More than 1,600 Fayette County students to be moved to new schools
Updated: 9:19 AM
- The Fayette County school board has decided to move forward with a special committee's redistricting proposals.
Distillery owner, injured worker sue company that made still
- A distillery owner and one of his employees are suing a still-maker after an explosion last month that killed another worker.
Boy Scouts place flags at graves of military members at Camp Nelson
- A group of Boy Scouts visited a Central Kentucky cemetery on Saturday to honor those who fought for our country.
Ireland gives resounding 62.1 percent 'yes' to gay marriage
- Irish voters have resoundingly backed amending the constitution to legalize gay marriage, leaders on both sides of the Irish referendum declared Saturday after the world's first national vote on the issue.
Three years after tornado, West Liberty optimistic about future
Updated: 4:52 AM
- Three years after a tornado destroyed much of West Liberty, proposals submitted by architecture students have residents thinking optimistically about the rebuilding effort.
Richmond church members host yard sale to pay for flood damage
- Following major flooding in early April, congregation members at the Red House United Methodist Church in Richmond are still cleaning up.
Lexington police: Employee's scream scared off attempted robbers
- The Lexington Police Department is looking for two men who, they say, tried to rob a restaurant on Friday night.
First grader 1 of 6 to win college savings account
- A Madisonville first-grader is one of six students from across Kentucky to win a $1,500 college savings account.
Kentucky's general election filled with political 'firsts'
- Kentucky voters could make history several times over this November.
Wife of Bardstown officer makes plea for tips to solve his slaying
- Amy Ellis, wife of slain Bardstown police officer Jason Ellis, appears in a video released by Kentucky State Police. State police released the video in an effort to get new tips to solve the 2013 murder.
Ohio patrolman acquitted in 2 deaths amid 137-shot barrage
- A Cleveland officer has been found not guilty in the shooting deaths of two unarmed suspects in a 137-shot barrage of police gunfire after a high-speed chase
More WKYT Top Stories