1. NO LETUP IN VIOLENCE BETWEEN ISRAEL AND HAMAS
Palestinian militants continued to barrage Israel with rockets, and Israel announced it was widening its offensive to target the military commanders of the ruling Islamist group.
2. WHAT HAMAS WANTS IN ORDER TO STOP ROCKET ATTACKS
The Islamists demand open borders for Gaza and international guarantees that Israel will halt all attacks on the tiny territory.
3. WHY OBAMA IS MAKING HIS LANDMARK MYANMAR TRIP
The president says he's encouraged by signs of progress toward democratic reform inside the long-isolated nation.
4. HOW CHRISTIE, CUOMO AND BLOOMBERG REACTED TO SANDY
The N.Y. and N.J. governors and NYC mayor employ different leadership styles after the storm, but all receive high marks from disaster response experts.
5. HURDLES IN THE WAY OF A 'FISCAL CLIFF' SOLUTION
The big issues facing the White House and congressional negotiators include tax rates, demanding constituents and overwhelmingly conservative or liberal districts.
6. WHERE MORE COLLEGE STUDENTS ARE SEEKING CREDITS
Internet-based course developers seek to make the "Massive Open Online Course" or MOOC credit-worthy.
7. SAN FRANCISCO MAY SHED 'ANYTHING GOES' IMAGE
City lawmakers plan to vote on an ordinance that would prohibit nudity in most public places.
8. 'TWILIGHT' FINALE EVEN DRAWS GUYS
The movie sucks up $141.3 million domestically, $340.9 million worldwide and the biggest male crowds in the series.
9. JUSTIN GIVES A SHOUT OUT TO 'UN-BELIEBERS'
Bieber wins favorite pop/rock male artist at the American Music Awards, thanking "all the haters" who doubted him.
10. A BIG THANKSGIVING WEEKEND FOR COLLEGE FOOTBALL
Notre Dame needs only to beat Southern California to secure a BCS title game spot.