WKYT | Lexington, Kentucky | News, Weather, Sports

Smoke Detector Alerts Family To Burning Home


A Garrard County family is safe after a fire broke out in their trailer early Monday morning.

Firefighters were called to the trailer on Rhodus Way off Kentucky 1295 just before 1:00 a.m. in Paint Lick.

A woman says her dryer caught on fire, spreading throughout the home.

Firefighters say five people were inside at the time and all got out because of the smoke detector.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 10546977