Man's Body Found In Burned Apartment

Lexington fire officials say a man has died in an overnight apartment fire.

The fire started on Central Avenue in a garage that was converted into an apartment.

Thomas Reed Allen did not make it out in time. His dog also died in the fire.

Investigators do not suspect foul play, but officials say they are still looking into the fire's cause.

The coroner says Allen died from carbon monoxide poisoning.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 11911836 - wkyt.com/a?a=11911836
Gray Television, Inc.