A Clark County man woke up just in time late Monday night to get his wife and two children out of their burning home.
The fire broke out on Pine Ridge Road.
The homeowner's father says his son woke up and heard a popping noise coming from a bedroom.
The family lost most of its belongings, including Christmas presents, in the fire.
Nobody was hurt.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.