WKYT | Lexington, Kentucky | News, Weather, Sports

Smoke Detectors Credited With Saving Family

Smoke detectors are credited with waking up an Anderson County family in time for them to get out of their burning home.

The fire broke out in the garage of the Gregory Lane home around 1:30 Friday morning.

When firefighters arrived, the garage was fully engulfed in flames.

The rest of the home was damaged by smoke.

No one was injured.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 12502531 - wkyt.com/a?a=12502531