A Lexington couple is being credited with saving a stranger's burning home Sunday.
The husband and wife were driving down Hume Road when they saw smoke and flames at a home on nearby Ami Lane. The couple sprang into action, calling 911, then running to the home to make sure no one was trapped inside. Fortunately the family who lives there wasn't inside.
Fire crews were able to quickly get to the home and rescue the dog. The flames were contained to the garage where firefighters tell us it appears a car caught fire and spread.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.