Kentucky Local News, Weather, Sports | Lexington, KY | WKYT

Seventeen Treated & Released After Carbon Monoxide Scare

LOUISVILLE, KY -- Hotel guests who were sent to a Louisville hospital after a carbon monoxide leak have been released.

Jewish Hospital spokeswoman Barbara Mackovic said Monday morning that the 17 people who were brought in were treated and released.

Officials say guests at the Comfort Suites hotel in Jeffersontown had complained of headaches, shortness of breath, nausea and vomiting.

Jeffersontown and Middletown firefighters evacuated the hotel early Sunday.

Information from: The Courier-Journal, http://www.courier-journal.com


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 13955132 - wkyt.com/a?a=13955132
Gray Television, Inc.