Alert Neighbor Wakes Up Family From Burning Home

A century-old home in Harrison County is in ruins after fire swept through it.

The fire broke out just before eight Tuesday morning on Wilson Avenue in Cynthiana.

A woman and her son were sleeping inside at the time. A neighbor walking his dog noticed the flames and woke them up by knocking on the door.

Both were able to escape.

Firefighters think the fire was caused by a gas heater in the bathroom.




 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus