Kentucky Local News, Weather, Sports | Lexington, KY | WKYT

Couple Escapes Burning Home

A Lexington couple escaped their home when it went up in flames.

The fire broke out inside a bedroom on Meadow Lane.

Fire investigators think the fire started from an extension cord connected to a space heater.

Much of the house has smoke damage.

Firefighters say there is a fire station nearby, which helped prevent the fire from becoming worse.

The couple was not injured.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 15306821 - wkyt.com/a?a=15306821
Gray Television, Inc.