Rounds of showers and storms continue to develop. Some of these could be strong and put down very heavy rainfall. Watch for local high water issues.
A Lexington couple escaped their home when it went up in flames.
The fire broke out inside a bedroom on Meadow Lane.
Fire investigators think the fire started from an extension cord connected to a space heater.
Much of the house has smoke damage.
Firefighters say there is a fire station nearby, which helped prevent the fire from becoming worse.
The couple was not injured.