City Officials Ask Fayette County Residents To Report Storm Damages

Strong winds knocked over a tree causing damage to this South Knoxville home.

Residents in Fayette County can report storm damages by calling DEEM.

Officials with the Lexington Fayette Urban County Government's Division of Environmental and Emergency Management are currently gathering damage assessments in Fayette County.

Fayette County residents who suffered property damage in last night's storms should call (859) 258-3970.

Management officials say to only call the number to report damages, not to request assistance.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus