A Madison County father and son are looking for a new place to live after fire destroys their log cabin.
The flames broke out around 1 p.m. Sunday at the home on Mason Lake Road near Berea.
Firefighters say by the time they got to the scene there wasn't much they could do to save the cabin.
The father and son were not home at the time. No one was hurt. Officials think a kerosene heater may have started the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.