Fire Destroys Madison County Home

By  | 

A Madison County father and son are looking for a new place to live after fire destroys their log cabin.
The flames broke out around 1 p.m. Sunday at the home on Mason Lake Road near Berea.
Firefighters say by the time they got to the scene there wasn't much they could do to save the cabin.
The father and son were not home at the time. No one was hurt. Officials think a kerosene heater may have started the fire.



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus