A Mercer County family escaped a fire in their home late Wednesday night.
The fire broke out after 11:30 p.m. at a home on Parson's Lane.
Four people were inside at the time.
When firefighters arrived, the residents were trying to put out the fire with a garden hose.
Firefighters believe the fire started in a utility room.
One side of the house received substantial damage.
Firefighters believe it was electrical.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.