Lexington Teacher Possibly Poisoned In Class

By Dave Spencer | 

Weather forced students home early from school Firday but shortly after the students left, Jeanne Robinson, a science teacher at Lafayette High School, told Principal Mike McKenzie she was sick to her stomach because something was put in her drink.

Robinson was taken by ambulance to an emergency room at Central Baptist Hospital. Meanwhile, the Principal and police are investigating what happened.

Specifically, what exactly was placed in the drink and who did it.

McKenzie says if he finds out who is responsible for putting something in the teacher's drink, he plans to hand down serious consequences.

No word on Robinson's condition at this time.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus