A bizarre car fire in Rowan County sends three men to the hospital, one is in critical condition.
Witnesses say a victim's father ran out of gas this weekend and left a gas can in his backseat.
When his son and two friends got into the car and turned on the radio, police say an electrical short apparently sparked, catching the gas fumes on fire.
A neighbor tried to save them, but all three men suffered burns.
James "Brady" Johnson is in stable condition and Daniel Pittman is critical, after being flown to UK hospital.
Police do not suspect foul play.