Mother, Son Injured In Overnight Fire

A house fire in Danville early Tuesday sent two people to the hospital.

The fire broke out on Logan Avenue just off Fourth Street.

Firefighters say an oxygen tank caught fire and spread to the rest of the house.

Police say a mother and her adult son were in the home.

The son suffered burns to his legs and face, according to firefighters.

The mother went to the hospital due to a lack of oxygen.

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station. powered by Disqus