Fire caused major damage to an apartment building in Danville Friday afternoon.
Crews were called to the building on Longview Road on the south side of town near the bypass just before 3pm.
When they arrived there was heavy smoke and flames.
Everyone inside the apartment building made it out ok.
Flames ripped a hole in the roof, firefighters tell us two apartments are destroyed and two others have damage.
A person who lives in the building told 27 NEWSFIRST a child playing with fireworks may have started the fire.
Investigators tell us they aren’t sure yet what started the fire.