Lexington Man Overcome By Gas Fumes

A man was rushed to the hospital in Lexington on Wednesday afternoon for carbon monoxide poisoning.

Fire officials say the man was using a high powered washer to clean the inside of a building at Third and Race streets.

The building wasn't properly ventilated and fire officials say he was overcome by gas fumes.

There's no word on his condition or identity.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 24273359 - wkyt.com/a?a=24273359
Gray Television, Inc.