* At the height of the fire, approximately 65 firefighters on scene.
* At any one time, 8 engines, 3 ladders, 2 EC units on scene, plus hazardous materials and other support units.
* 2 alarm fire
* 1 person treated at scene, not transported; 1 firefighter taken to hospital for what appears to be heat exhaustion.
* Kentucky Utilities cut off power to approximately 55 customers in the area.
* Police provided crowd and traffic control. Approximately 26 officers were deployed in the area.
* 10 evacuees took advantage of shelter provided for them at the Salvation Army on West Main Street