Kentucky Local News, Weather, Sports | Lexington, KY | WKYT

Cigarette Likely Caused Fire At Lexington Strip Club

We're learning more about what caused a fire that damaged a Lexington strip club.

Investigators now think a discarded cigarette likely sparked Monday night's fire at Deja Vu, on New Circle Road.

The cigarette lit a column, holding up a canopy in the front of the building.

The fire forced everyone inside to evacuate, but no one was hurt.

The building had some exterior damage.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus

WKYT

2851 Winchester Rd. Lexington, Ky 40509 859-299-0411 - switchboard 859-299-2727 - newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 25872534 - wkyt.com/a?a=25872534
Gray Television, Inc.